{37} Senior Prank Day

Start from the beginning

"Feeding you Oreos! That's my 'important' job?!" Kayden exclaims, holding a pack of Oreos.

"Well, no shit." I roll my eyes. "Oreos are important. Poof, important job."

"Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops, please don't let us get caught." Reese pleads as he looks up at the sky from his position by the door of Ms Hayfer's office, Cassie standing next to him.

"Princesa, are you almost done?" Kayden questions from next to me.

"Not yet." I reply through a mouthful of Oreo.

"Stormy, are you almost done?" Cole asks as he and Kyla keep a lookout by the office window.

"Nope."

"Summer-Storm, are you almost done?" Nate questions as he and Hannah keep a lookout by the classroom door.

"It's the same answer as its been the last twenty-seven times...NO!" I snap. "Do you want to hear it in Spanish? No!"

*~*

"Okay class, let me go get the text books from my office." Ms Hayfer says halfway through her History lesson.

She walks into her office, leaving us in the classroom.

"Oh, a present." We hear her surprised voice float through the air from her office.

She's falling for it.

"SON OF A BITCH!"

I smirk as her curse rings out with the sound of objects falling.

She fell for it.

You see, while my brothers, Kyla, Hannah and Cassie were keeping lookout, and Kayden was feeding me Oreos, I took the screws out of everything that was hung up in her office and put it in a wrapped box that played as a fake present. The box was attached to a string which was attached to everything I took the screws out of. When Ms Hayfer picked up the box, it pulled on the strings, which caused everything to fall.

And I got it all on video.

I internally thank Cole for setting up hidden cameras in her office.

She storms back into the classroom with the box of screws in hand and bright pink paint dripping down her body.

I also rigged a can of paint to tip all over her when she pulled the string.

I smirk at her. "Happy Senior Prank Day."

*~*

Hello, peeps.

New chapter.

Did you like it? Did you like it? Did you like it?

Sorry, I had five too many cans of Red Bull.

Holy shit, guys. Only three more chapters to go and then the epilogue.

But don't worry, bc...........

THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUAL!!!

Yeah! Yay! Woohoo!

Let's celebrate!

Thanks,

Vote,

Comment,

Follow.