Part 32

Jackson and you drive to the edge of the forest with small talk of catching up of how it was with him in London and how it was for you in Beacon Hills. 
"Do you know where we're going now?" Jackson asks as you both get out of the car. 
"I do now." You smile slightly. 
Jackson offers his hand to you and you take it; you both start walking through the forest...

MEANWHILE...

"Scott! Scott!" Stiles calls through the hallway pushing past everyone reaching Scott. 
"What Stiles?" Scott chuckles looking at the puffed Stiles. 
"Ha-Have you seen YN?" Stiles asks breathing heavily. 
"I saw her this morning." Scott says closing his locker. 
"Did she leave or something?" Stiles asks. "Because she wasn't in our first class." 
"Maybe she just wasn't in it because Aiden was in it-" Scott starts before noticing the twins coming over. "Speaking of the devil."
"I was just hoping you knew where YN was." Aiden mentions. "I need to talk to her." 
"Even if she was here, I doubt she'd want to talk to you." Stiles says coldly. 
"We just want to apologize." Ethan adds. "Also we have some information that she'd want to know." 
"What sort of information?" Scott asks curiously. 
"It's about Derek leaving." Aiden says. 
"Wait...Derek left?" Stiles asks surprised and confused. 
Stiles looks at the twins before looking at Scott. 
"She already knows that." Scott replies. 
"You knew? And you didn't tell me?!" Stiles says frustratedly. 
"There's more to the story that she knows." Ethan says. 
Scott looks at the twins before looking at Stiles. 
"She should be in the next class." Scott starts. "I'll let her know you want to talk to her." 
"But she's not even at the school." Aiden mentions. "Her scent isn't in the halls."
Scott sniffs the air confused. 
"She was here...She had a shower at the lockers this morning then said she'd go to class." Scott replies. 
"Let's check the locker room." Ethan suggests as the four boys start walking down the hall. 
"Why was she showering in the locker room?" Stiles asks confused as the twins and him look at Scott. 
"Well after finding out about Derek, she ran to the forest in her bed clothes and she wanted to freshen up." Scott nods. "So I told her to go and shower in the locker room." 
"That's fair enough I guess." Ethan comments as they look in the locker room. 
"YN!" Aiden calls as Stiles glares at him. 
They go to the showers and look around. 
"She's not here." Scott says looking around. 
"But she was here." Stiles adds picking up a pair of flip flops. 
"They're hers." Aiden says to himself. 
"She's not the type to just leave her shoes laying round." Ethan mentions looking at Scott. 
"We have to find her." Scott says looking at the two alphas...

MEANWHILE...

You and Jackson are sitting on two rocks near the edge of the cliff smiling out at the view. 
"I can smell you're still a werewolf." You mention looking over at Jackson. "How's that treating ya?" 
Jackson grins and nods. 
"I love it, it's so amazing." Jackson replies. "How's things with you and your werewolf powers?" 
"I'm an alpha now." You smile. "It's pretty awesome." 
"How-When did that happen?" Jackson asks amazed. 
"Not too long ago." You nod looking down. 
Jackson notices you looking down and looks back at the view.
"If you could do everything over again, would you have taken the bite or preferred to be human?" You ask looking out at the view. 
"I'd stay a werewolf." Jackson says looking over at you. "The power I have now is amazing; what about you?" 
"I'd stay a wolf." You reply looking at the view before your eyes to Jackson. "The bite is a gift and a curse, but I'd prefer to know what's out there and defend myself rather than not knowing and getting killed." 
Jackson nods before rubbing the top of your hand...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think happens next? Is Jackson back for good intentions or to finish what he started before he left? What will Stiles and Aiden think of Jackson being back? Leave feedback :) xx