09:40pm 9th of August

I'm the cause of all this suffering. Why am I like this?

I'm the reason to why my love is in this place. All stuck to machines that's suppose to help him live.

It's not fair, it was supposed to be me. Not him, not Min Yoongi.

It's been months since he attempted to commit suicide, the doctors always tell me that I was lucky that I called for an ambulance at the time I did or he would be gone. They are stupid, can't they see you're already gone.

Wow, the phone is ringing... I should answer.

It's Taehyung.

"Hello Jimin, How are you? Have you eaten yet? Should I get you some food? How is Yoongi-hyung doing?"

Always with these questions. Horrible, no why would I, no, he's the same of course.

"Hello Tae, I'm okay. I'm about to and you don't have to, and I... I don't know."

"I understand, but please try to get some sleep and some food. Okay? I just called to check up on you, all seems well so I'll be going, butt I'll call later. Bye."

"Oh okay, bye."

But as usual he hangs up before I can say something, typical Taehyung.

I better get some food then, what should I eat today? It's all the same boring things, there's no tastes or anything. It's all. Grey.

I make my way to the door in the hospital room and turn around for a final glimpse at my lovely Min Yoongi. He looks even paler than before and he looks so much thinner too.

"Good bye, my gnome. I'll se you later."

The first thing I hear when I get out of the room is the voice of Yoongis doctor...

"I feel bad for the kid actually, terminal illness and suicide attempt. His boyfriend must be in a horrible place right now."

I've heard enough, I need some air. Or more. How far up can I get in this so called hospital?
--
10:38pm 9th of August

I sure can feel the air up here at least.

I want to see you so bad right now, and I just don't mean seeing you, not the way you are now. It tears me apart. To see how you're suffering because of me. All my fault.

Hah, this all reminds me of that night. The night you did it. The thing that put you in here. But it's okay I'm not mad at you because you did it.

I'm just sad. Sad that you left me.

But I'm coming for you.

Always.

No matter how far away you are I'm coming for you. Because that's how our love works. We're there for each other. Till the end.

I'm coming for you, Min Yoongi.

I love you.

I love you so, so much. To the moon and back, ever more than that.

You are my everything.

And I'll see you soon.

Promise.

Falling, falling and falling.

It's all slow motion but soon enough, the feeling of piercing pain goes through my back. And the it's all black.

Just black.