lipstick

Your Pov
You were walking towards the condo unit you and your boyfriend live in. In your hand was a paper bag which contained things for Valentines Day. You bought candy melts because you wanted to make chocolates for your boyfriend. One of the things you bought was a tube of lipstick. Then you unlocked your door and went in your unit. Your boyfriend wasn't there yet. You unloaded your things; You placed the candy melts in your personal fridge. Then the lights were off. You received a text from him. 'Brownout! How are you? I'm coming'. You typed 'Ohhh~ I'm fine. Waiting for youu~'. And then you sent. You felt so bored. Then you remembered you bought a tube of lipstick. You decided to try it on. Thankfully, the place where your mirror stood was well lit. You swiped the lipstick on. It was totally your color. The lipstick made your complexion look healthy. It was a pinkish reddish orangish shade. But then your boyfriend arrived. "Jagiiiyaaaa~~~" You panicked and tried to hide your lips. But he caught sight of them before you tried to hide them. There's nothing you can do now. You tried to keep up. "oppa how's this ?' he looked at you endearingly and said nothing. You notice his face slowly becoming closer to yours. As he was doing that, he was grinning and his eyes were a mix of love and playfulness. Before you knew it, he gave you a sweet short kiss. You were shocked. Then he laughed. You pouted and he gave you another kiss. "so pretty~". You both laughed "Aigoo~~" you said. " I have fries for you jagii~ let's go". Then you ate and watched the notebook on his phone while waiting for the electricity to be back on.