"Fred! George!" I yelled and they appeared by my side. "Do you reckon you could help me with my trunk?" I asked and they nodded heaved it on their shoulders and bounded down the stairs and out of sight. 

I skipped down after them and ran into Ron. "Ron! Watch where you are going!" I snapped and he frowned at me. "Didn't we run into each other? Isn't it you're fault too?" He asked and I thought about it for a second. 

"Yeah I suppose, sorry." I said and walked around him being careful not to run into anything... Or anyone I smacked right into Harry and stumbled we had turned the corner at the same time. "Oh sorry Harry I did-" "Didn't see me here." He grumbled and I nodded as he pulled me off the floor. "Yes! Well it would be hard to see you in those curcamstances considering you where behind the wall and we happened to turn at the same time." I said and he nodded turning red I walked past him and into the kitchen I sat down at the table and waited impatiently I pulled out Ron's potion book I had nicked off of him at the end of last year, git didn't even notice it was gone. 

"Lucy.... Do you like potions?" Harry asked me and I looked up to see Harry and Ron sitting at the table, when did they get here? "Yeah I do! I rekon potions is going to be great." I said excitedly and Harry frowned. 

"Didn't anyone tell you? The potions master is evil! He hates Gryffindors the only way to get on his good side is be sorted into Slytherin." Harry said and I faltered setting the book down. Ron looked at it and frowned. "No one had the heart to tell her. Hey where did you get a potions book?" Ron asked and I snatched it off the table and behind my back. "I found it!" I said not lying I really did find it... In Ron's room.

"Well who's is it?" He asked and I pretended to look at the first page which had a line for the person to write their name. "Uh.... Yours?" I askd and he snatched it from me and looked at the page. 

"I found it under the couch! I thought it was someones old one or something." I said defencively and Ron nodded handing it back. "Well you can read it until we have to go." Ron said and my shoulders slumped I would be getting books today and Ginny would get Ron's I shot up and bounded up the stairs I searched through the room for some gallons I had collected over the year and counted eleven I walked down stairs and almost ran into Harry again he moved out of the way and I ignored him and kept walking recounting the gallons I heard him sigh as I dodged around Ron and Percy.

Harry's P.o.v

I dodged Lucy as she was counting some gallons, she dodged around Ron and Percy and I sighed I really am invisble to her.

"I the most famous wizard in the world is invisble to her." I told Ron and he laughed loudly I laughed with him, she looked back a confused look on her face and she asked Percy something he shook his head. "Well what was Ron laughing at then?" She asked him and I hung my head, I was laughing too! 

"Something Harry said I reckon." Percy said and she glanced at us and spotted me with surprise on her face she is really forgetful of me. "I always forget he is here! I'm certainly not used to his iraguler ways." She mutterd to Percy and he laughed, something glinted in the light and Lucy looked at it curious. 

"Percy! You're a prefect! Why didn't you tell anyone? Bill will be so proud." She exclaimed and I looked at Ron waiting for an explaination. "When she said you're iragular ways she means the way you walk through the house. We are all so used to walking in diffrent part of the hall way or standing in diffrent part of a room, you have no set path and I reckon since she keeps forgeting you she probably isn't used to watching where she is going." Ron explained to me and I nodded Ginny came into the room and I blushed, she had been wearing lighting bolt pajama pants this morning. 

"I can't wait to fly! Never have before Ron won't let me get even close to a broom that isn't used for sweeping and he is even reluctent to let me near that one too!" Lucy said to Ginny shooting Ron a nasty look.