That Weasley.

I yawned and looked around the small room Ginny and I shared. I bounced excitedly out of bed I shook Ginny awake and she looked around with bleary eyes. "I'v got a feeling Harry's here! Come on!" I said excited Ginny groaned and shook her head. 

"Harry can't be here let me sleep." She grumbled and I shoved her off of her bed. "Mum will just tell me to come right back up here and get you so you have to get up anyways." I complained and she grumbled moodily and climbed out of bed. 

She looked for something to wear and I just skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen I saw mum cooking and I hopped over to her. 

"Mum you look angry." I noted enthusiatstic she gave a glance and smiled. "Yes you're brothers stole the flying muggle car. They-" "No! Wait let me guess they stole it to save Harry from his muggle home! But they showed up and Harry's stuff was locked up down stairs and there where bloody bars on his window." I said bouncing on my toes in excitment, mum looked at me like I had a third eye. 

"How did you know!?" Ron asked behind me and I spun around smiling at him, he was sitting at the table eating some bacon. "Well...... I." I started confused I was really just guessing and didn't even know Harry was here I looked at the magical clock mum keeps Harry's head was in fact pointed to home. "You just guessed-" "Didn't you?-" Fred and Gerorge asked finishing each others sentence. "I am uh... Sorry?" I said still extremely confused. 

"Lucy what they mean to say is you got the story perfect down to every detail." Harry said by me and I jumped with fright. "Holy Merlin Harry! You scared me." I said and smiled at him. "It's great to see you again." I said and turned back to Ron ignoring Harry. 

"I told you I was sykick! You didn't believe me!" I chastied him and he frowned at me as I sat down and grabbed a plate of food from mum. Ron eyed my eggs as soon as mum turned around I used mt fork to shove them on ron's plate, I hate! Eggs but mum says I need to eat them. No way!

I munched happily on my bacon while Ron was munching happily on my eggs. I sat back full with a pancake and a peice of bacon left I dropped my spare food onto Ron's plate I sat up and Harry looked like he was about to ask something. 

"Did you want some of my food too?" I asked and before he could speak I snatched the bacon from Ron's plate and dropped it on Harry's. "Thank you." He said quietly his eyes down. "No problem." I said and skipped up the stairs and stopped dead in my tracks. We are going to Hogwarts this year! I ran into our room and Ginny was rummaging around for something still. 

"Have you seen my suspenders?" She asked and I shook my head. She started to leave the room and I felt bad. "Ginny! Just to warn you Harry is here." I said and she scoffed disbelieving and strolled down the stairs. I tried I shrugged and dressed in some jeans and a white blouse. 

Ginny came wide eyed into our room and I grinned at her. "What did Harry think about you're pajama choice?" I asked her looking at her lighting bolt pants. "Why didn't you warn me?" She asked and dressed really quickly in some jeans and a tee shirt. "I did!" I defended my self and Ginny grumbled I shrugged and dragged my trunk out of the room. 

I tried to drag it down the stairs but tripped and fell backwards down the stairs. "Oh thank you Harry." I said as he caught me I guess he was a step or two under me or something I didn't see him I frowned and shrugged at off. "Didn't see you there." I said and he looked down I walked over to my trunk and tried to heave it down the stairs again. 

"Most famous wizard in the world and I'm invisble." Harry grumbled and I looked at him. "Sorry I didn't catch that." I said and he blushed. "I just said well..... Uh nevermind." he said and walked away. I frowned he didn't even offer to help me with my trunk.