Meeting murders is overrated

PewDie's POV

I was a little more excited then I should've been. I shouldn't be like.....over reacting that I get to make friends with murders.

Oh,well. That's me!

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. I decide to bake something once I see that they have the ingredients for my special cheesecake. ((Do you see where this is going? ~Kipz))

{Later}

Someone opens the front door. I heard someone struggling.

"LET GO OF ME!!!" they shouted. I finished my cheesecake and I carried it out of the kitchen. There was Jeff The Killer holding a guy that looked like Cry. Except he wore a black hoodie and the sup words were red. His masks was different. The mouth looked like a whole bunch of w's put together.

"I'LL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF IF YOU DON'T LET GO OF ME, JEFF!!!"

"Jeff! Let go of Mad! You know how he is!!!" Slendy shouted and Jeff let go of Mad.

"Hmmmf! Your no fun!!!" he said and walked away. Mad dusted off and sat on the couch.

"Hand me a controller, BEN."

"Get one yourself."

"No! I'm gonna tell Virus!" he shouted and BEN chucked him a controller.

"Thought so." Mad said and started playing.

Cry came downstairs laughing his ass off.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!" he toppled down the stairs and clutched his stomach.

"CCCCCRRRRYYYYY!!!!" someone shouted and ran out. Their head was on fire!!!

"Hahahahahah!!!! Your reaction was priceless!!" Cry shouted and wiped away some tears.

"Hahaha! I'm laughing! That is so funny! Hahaha!!!" he said sarcastically.

Now to figure out who he is~