"Dave, move. Move!" Ashley growled through gritted teeth, but he was having too much fun watching her try to wriggle out from under him. He caught hold of her wrists and pinned them together above her head.

"What's the matter with you?" He asked. "Why are you so pissed off?"

"Because... because!"
"Because what?"
"Because you didn't get me off!" Dave immediately loosened his grip and fell back on his haunches. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"You didn't? With all that moaning?" Ashley rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. This time, when she wormed her way out from under him she was met with no resistance. Ashley slipped back into her G-string, and with her toes, she searched the cool hardwood floor for her black tights and long and fitted red sweater that she had been wearing before Dave had seductively stripped them from off of her.

Dave bit down on his lower lip as a solemn numbness mixed with the sting of embarrassment coursed through him. Well, what the hell does she think I am, some kind of damn mind reader? His thoughts argued in his defence. Still, it didn't shake his feeling of inadequacy. Ashley had already finished dressing and was about to head for the door when Dave reached out and took hold of her wrist.

"Wait. Let me finish you off."
"The moment's passed, now, Davis." She responded tersely, yanking her forearm away. Now he really knew how pissed off she was. Only when Ashley was furious did she ever call him by his full name, and her little show of force was likely only a taste of her total disdain for his performance.

"Besides," Ashley continued as she went about setting her twists in a high bun using an over-stretched hair band that she kept wrapped around her wrist. "I think that was your last condom." She nodded towards the empty wrapper resting on the night table.

"Don't know why we even use these damn things," He grabbed it and slammed it down into the wastebasket next to the bed. "Especially since you're the one who's so convinced you can't breed."

"That's not the point."

"Then what is?"

"They're... they're for safety."

"Safety? You got something I don't know about?"

"No. But that's not the point–."

"Because there isn't one!" Dave was so sick of hearing Ashley's tired rhetoric about not being able to bear children just because she switched up her birth control a few times back in college. The way Ashley rationalized things never made any sense to him. If she was infertile, what did it matter if he hit it raw?

Still naked, Dave rose from the bed and turned Ashley around to look deep into her eyes, again. As dim as the room was, specs of the moonlight seemed to illuminate them like stars in the night sky, and their beauty simply captivated him. Ashley tried fighting it, but she couldn't help but feel the same way about him too in that very moment. It was likely that damn fine cologne he had on. It had to be, blending so perfectly with the sweaty aroma of their after-sex. Maybe it was his towering, boxer physique and the way his powerful arms protectively held her thin frame against his. Whatever it was, it seemed to be the only thing Ashley could peg to explain her lasting attraction for the guy despite being so sexually dissatisfied. His good looks, alone, were enough to keep her from noticing the feel of his hands creeping up under her sweater for the second time that night. He had her right where he wanted: totally focused on him.

Dave turned Ashley around, facing her away so that her back was against his bare chest, and so that she could feel what awaited her when he lied her back down on the bed. She tried, but shamefully failed at preventing a grin from curling the edges of her lips. She liked it when he got a little rough with her; that take-control kind of manhandle always turned her on. And before she could relish the moment another second, Ashley felt her arms rise high above her head and gasped at the feel of her red sweater coming over, taking flight across the room once more. Gently rubbing her bare shoulders, in a low baritone voice he whispered, "You don't want to have my baby, Ash?" She didn't get the chance to answer. Dave dove his head into her neckline, and began lacing it with soft kisses, sending a current of electrifying pulses throughout her body.