Part 1

Chapter 1.

Her toes began to curl. That was a good sign. Getting in the mood to make love to her boyfriend didn't take much of an effort for Ashley this time around. His mechanical manoeuvring inside of her somehow found a groove tonight, and for once, he was actually looking at her. Ashley hadn't a clue what was behind the cause for such a difference in his performance. Maybe it was just that special feeling people got around this time of year; the same one most people succumbed to once December comes to a close, rather than for the sake of generating heat between them, as they had been doing for the past hour in that drafty, dark guest bedroom. Ashley wasn't a fan of the cold. She may have grown up in Brampton, Ontario, but enduring Canadian winters was something that was born in the blood – and just like Dave's family, her parents were from the Caribbean.

Whatever the reason for their smoking hot chemistry in the sheets tonight Ashley wasn't going to concern herself now about it; there was a much more pressing desire that needed her attention. The one thing her body craved greater than anything else. The most pleasurable thing that was long overdue. Waves of heat crept steadily up her legs, travelling through her torso and flooding her head with a nirvana sensation. With fingers linked behind his neck, Ashley held on as Dave drove himself deep inside of her over and over again from on top, her raw desire intensifying as she begged for mercy from the pleasurable pain that came with every ebb-and-flow of their connected bodies – a beautiful symphony to Dave's ears.

He felt Ashley's hands move up to explore the damp crown of his curly black hair. She loved the soft feel of every coil between her fingers; the sweat from it, alone, matched the woodsy scent of his flawless chocolate skin. A satisfied grunt escaped Dave with every caress and nibble she put on him, and it fuelled Ashley's inner temperature even higher. This was it! This was what she had been missing! She had gone nearly a year without this simmering feel between her legs, and as her breath began to take-off, Ashley could feel the explosion of pleasure swell. She closed her eyes and contracted her inner muscle a few times trying desperately to fight the untameable build that she knew would be futile but made for an even more powerful rush. Oh yes, Ashley wanted this to be a good one; one that was worth remembering, because this was shaping up to be the best sex she ever –.

"Ah!" She heard Dave sigh heavily. Her eyes shot wide open and her backward-arching neck snapped forward just in time to witness the jaw-dropped, soft-eyed look of relief wash over her boyfriend's face before he collapsed against her bare bosom like some demon-exorcised victim.

Lying under the weight of his body, she listened to Dave's exhaustive pants that had now become the only sound filling the space of their moonlit quarters. Ashley didn't move a muscle. She couldn't – at least not any that weren't between her legs. From inside, Ashley felt her hot walls contract once more, then again and again like a suckling tongue wanting a pacifier. She clenched her jaw in pure frustration. What did you really expect, Ash, some sort of miracle to happen? She struggled to temper her angry thoughts.

Dave raised his upper body so he could look at her. With her coffee-coloured complexion, and long twisted strands of hair cascading across the pillows like bare branches of trees in the wintertime, her beauty was naturally stunning, especially her eyes. Whenever he took in their elegance, the world fell away into the abyss of time and space. In them, he felt an indescribable closeness to her; in them, he was home. But such was not the case this time. Rather than the two of them sharing a look of satisfaction, Ashley looked...lost. So was he.

"Ash?" Dave finally asked her, but she didn't even blink in response. He steered her chin in his direction and was surprised at her icy expression.

"Baby, you okay?"

"I'm fine, Dave." She moved his hand away. "Never felt better." Ashley pushed him onto his back and attempted to sit up, but he pulled her back down and fenced her in between his thighs.