Questions

^^next day in the morning^^
Karen:(slowly waking up, pulling away from Brandon's embrace and looks at the clock which read 8:34)**i guess it's early**(looks back at Brandon and smiles) **he looks so cute when he's sleeping...so sweet, and innocent...**(laughs a little)**okay totally not innocent...** (yawns and gets up the bed) **great now what to wear...I haven't even un packed my clothes... I should shower and then dress...**(looks through her suitcase and grabs a towel and some clothes)
^^10 minutes later^^
Karen:(in bathroom after the shower)(puts her clothes on which was a grey crop top with tightly fitted blue shorts) **i wonder if Brandon is awake yet...** (opens the door and sees Brandon pulling up his jeans but still shirtless...he quickly turns when he hears the door open and then smiles)
Brandon:(looking at Karen up and down but then looks her in the face) when did you wake up?
Karen:(walks over to the bed and sits next to Brandon) like 10, or 15 minutes ago...and you?
Brandon:(smiling and rubbing his face) like 3 minutes ago (they both laugh)(then there is an awkward silence)
Karen:(smiling at the floor) so...
Brandon:(interrupting Karen)...what now (turn to face Karen)
Karen:(keeps looking at the ground) nothing...(does eye contact with Brandon and smiles) we just keep going on with our lives like nothing has happened (gets up and walks to her suitcase and wears some Tommy Hilfiger sandals)
Brandon:(confused) what? (Gets up and walk over to Karen) how is that going to work out exactly?
Karen:(faces Brandon) what do you mean?
Brandon:(rubs his face) how am I supposed to act like nothing when I just made out with my neighbor?
Karen:(smiles) I won't be your neighbor for long (walks over to the bed and throws Brandon his shirt) as soon as my parents start missing me I'll be back home (looks at Brandon) and I'll finally leave this shitty house with no bar
Brandon:(smirks) a one-night stand huh (pulls his shirt on and sits on the bed go put his shoes on)
Karen:(sits next to Brandon) I mean I guess you can call it like that...(faces Brandon and smiles flirty) but for sure this won't be the only time we make out (starts fingering his back)
Brandon:(smirks) that's not your choice(stands up and goes over to Karen's mirror to fix his hair)
Karen:(follows him to the mirror and lays her head on his shoulder) Hmmm are you disappointed?
Brandon:(brushing his hair with his fingers) nah I'm used to this just that the whole "not a one-night stand" thing has me confused
Karen:(wraps her arms around his shoulders) it's really self-explanatory...we can make out and go out together but not something official...
Brandon:(stops brushing his hair but stays standing by the mirror) how nice, we just use each other for sex (laughs a little)
Karen:(smiles) very good sex...(starts kissing Brandon's neck and starts leaving him a hicky)
Brandon:(smiling) stop teasing me or else I might stay another night
Karen:(laughs softly) I wouldn't mind...(turns Brandon over and starts kissing him roughly and passionately)
Brandon:(kissing Karen back but also wanting to stop and go home)uhh Kar-(Brandon didn't get to finish his sentence b/c they heard the door of the house close which caused them to stop kissing)
Karen:(surprised) what was that?
Brandon:(smirks) wtf! How am I supposed to know it's your hous-
Karen:(interrupting Brandon) Its my first day here and it's not my house it's my-(thinks for a moment) MY AUNT! (Pulls Brandon by the arms and out her room leading him down the stairs) leave! my aunts here and I don't want her to know I spent the night with you
Brandon:(confused but following Karen) right your aunt! But what's wrong with her knowing?
Karen:(slowly walking down the stairs)(whispering) b/c she might tell my parents...even though she said she wouldn't but what if she was just testing me...
Brandon:(confused)Im so confu-(didn't get to finish his sentence b/c they ran into Narissa)
Narissa:(smiling) I'm back Karen (looks at Brandon who was standing behind Karen) obviously you didn't feel lonely
Karen:(worried) uhhh...Aunt Narissa, I-I...Brandon's our neighbor and-
Narissa:(interrupting Karen by laughing) oh Karen just stop! Stop! You don't need to explain anything!
Karen:(unsure) no look! He's our neighbor right?
Narissa:(looks at Brandon up and down) Our very hot neighbor, yes
Brandon:(smiles flirty)
Karen:(turns to Brandon and rolls her eyes) well he was just going show me around the city an-
Narissa:(interrupts Karen)(smiling) -and you guys ended up making out instead (looks at Karen to Brandon and then back to Karen) am I right?
Karen:(speechless) I-I (sighs) Okay yes whatever we made out! Are you going to tell mom?
Narissa:(smiling holding back a laugh) I said I wouldn't...(not able to hold her laugh any longer) OH KAREN!! (Still laughing) not even over a day here and you already got a boy in you pants...(looks at Brandon) It runs in the family(laughs more and walks away) Go on and do whatever you guys want to I won't stop you two...(turns back at looks at them) He's really hot isn't he Karen?(winks at Karen)
Brandon:(laughs) Wow
Karen:(turns to Brandon and laughs) don't get too cocky about that (smiles)
Brandon:(smiling flirty) I'm used to girls thinking I'm cute (pulls Karen close to him quickly causing her to feel his boner)
Karen:(moans a little) uh, Brandon...
Brandon:(smiles) but your aunt is special that's for sure (laughs and wraps his arm around Karen's waist)
Karen:(smiling feeling his dick close in her) she's alright I guess...(tries to pull back from Brandon's grip but he doesn't loosen up)
Brandon:(laughs) why you pulling back?
Karen:(smirks and then pushes him away) I said not to get cocky-
Brandon:(interrupting Karen by putting a finger over her mouth and shushing her) I'm not(removes his finger and starts kissing Karen softly but passionately while slowly back off towards the wall without breaking the kiss. When they reach the wall he pushes Karen into it and puts his arms over her and starts kissing her faster and rougher.)
Karen:(pulling Brandon closer to her) b-brandon(was barley able to say through their kiss)
Brandon:(starts getting closer to Karen making her feel the pressure of his dick through her shorts which causes her to moan a little and start kissing him more roughly. Suddenly Brandon pulls away from their long kiss) don't worry I'll leave (starts walking away)
Karen:(breathing heavily) what?!
Brandon:(turns and smiles mischievously) you wanted me to leave didn't you (continues walking away leaving Karen and starts to pull on the exiting door's handle)
Karen:(still out of breath and feeling weak on her knees, runs over to Brandon and stands in front of the door) yeah,but...(trying to get her normal breath) I just wanted you to leave my house...(looks Brandon into the eyes with an innocent look) not to leave me
Brandon:(keeping his stare into her eyes and smiles flirty) you shouldn't be running (looks at Karen up and down) I know your tired from yesterday(laughs) I mean I am tired(smiling at Karen who was just staring at him)(sighs) alright then...(grabs Karen hand and walks her out the house) where do you want to go?
Karen:(smiles and slides her hand off Brandon's grip and thinks for a while) I don't know...(looks at Brandon with a questing face) the mall?
Brandon:(laughs) of course the mall (smirks) fine...let's go
Karen:(smiles) this will be interesting
Brandon:(wrapping his arm around her) just control your hormones alright (laughs softly)
Karen:(smirks) yeah and control my furry friend for me too alright (both laugh)
Brandon:(smiling mischievously while opening the door to his black Dodge Challenger) Your BIG "furry friend", can't promise anything...

^^what will happen at the mall? Who will they meet? Stay tuned for next episode!! COMMENT PEOPLE YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS STORY!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!^^