THE FOREST pt 2

"No one panic, ok. We are going to crash," When I heard this I turned pale and felt like throwing up. Me and Jack stay calm amongst the chaos. Neither one of us says anything. Though I can feel Jack shaking. I closed my eyes and prayed to every god I could think of. I heard a whoosh of air and felt the plane's weight lighten immensely. Then we hit the ground. I heard men and women screaming all around me. I could hear the crying of the few children on the plane. My spine felt like it shattered into a million peices. Suddenly it went silent, there were no more screams or cries from both the adults and the children.

When I opened my eyes and looked around there was blood everywhere and everyone but Jack and I were dead. I could feel Jack shaking like a leaf against me. I ran my fingers through his hair and whispered to him that everything would be okay. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up. his eyes widen in terror. We unbuckled and grabbed our suitcases. We were on an island with luscious green trees.

In the background I could hear waves crashing against the sand. The air smelled like a million different things but the smell that stood out the most was the smell of rotten flesh.

"What is that smell?" Jack asked while holding his nose.

"Let’s go find out." Suddenly we heard a banshee like scream to our right. When we turned our heads we see the natives.They wore almost nothing and were paler than any human I had ever seen. They didn't look to happy either.

"We should run, right?" Jack nodded and we ran to our left. Eventually we out ran the natives. When we stopped to get a breath I pulled out my phone to see if it would help.

"Crap, its dead!"

"So is mine!"

We decided to make a shelter for the night. We gathered thirty-five logs and started to build a treehouse.

A few hours later we finished our tree house and just in time too. The natives surrounded the tree house. when we climbed the tree house I gave a sigh of relief. We sit out our sleeping bags that we had brought.

"Good thing we brought these, huh Mark?"I nodded and yawned. we slowly fell asleep to the sounds of the island.

I awoke the next morning thinking that the day before had been a nightmare and that I was at home in bed with Jack. Well, at least one thing was real, I  thought. I sigh as I sit up and contemplate whether or not to wake up Jack. He looks so peaceful, so I better not. I lay down and run my fingers through his hair. I enjoy the feeling of his soft hair. I hear him groan and see his eyes flutter open. I smile and kiss his forehead. He smiles and drags his fingers through my blue hair. we drag ourselves up and climb down from the treehouse. I start to kill lizards for lunch and dinner. while Jack goes to find and collect drinkable water.A few hours later I gather the lizards I had killed and  make a fire to cook them on. Soon Jack comes back with plenty of drinkable water and we feast on the day's hard work. While we feast we start to wonder how our families are and if they miss us. We wonder if they are worried about us. We go to sleep that night wondering if we were ever going home.