Chapter 6

Tori's P.O.V

He wants to go on a date?! I need to say yes!

T: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YASSSSS!

R: Okay where?

T: I don't know Is there a cinema somewhere near here

R: Yeah CinematicChink (I just made that up😂)

T: Okay!

Time Skip To..... ~The Date~

Okay Tori you look nice. You look fine. No I don't I went wrong doing my winged Eyeliner restart! I rubbed off my eyeliner for a 5th time. I re did it. Perfect. I guess 5th times the charm now not third.

I went to CinematicChink. "Tori. H-Hey" said Ryan "H-Hey" I blushed as he held out flowers to me. "Th-Thanks Ryan." I said. "What film are we watching."I asked. "Annabelle" Said Ryan. "Awesome. FIRST PERSON TO SCREAM DURING THE FILM IS A ROTTEN EGG!" I said playfully. I hated horror movies as they scare me. But its for Ryan.

~During the film~

I almost screamed I didn't I just clutched onto Ryan. "Did Annabelle scare you" Said Ryan playfully "hey!" I said "QUIET" yelled a man. "He is making the most noise" Ryan whispered to me. I giggled. "SHH!" Yelled the man even louder. I almost cried I don't know why but the man looked like my dad and my dad had died and the last words I said to him were 'I WISH I NEVER MET YOU'. "I'm going to go to the bathroom be right back." I say. Tears flooding in my eyes. Ryan couldnt see them as it was so dark in the cinema.

When I was in the bathroom (this bathroom had cubicles were in the same room but two were for boys and two were for girls) I locked myself in a cubicle and started crying. I cried alot. "Are you okay." Said a voice. It was a boy. "I-I'm fine." I say tears flooding in my eyes. "Your crying I don't think your fine." Said the boy. "Come out you could use a hug" he said. I confused but agreed. I came out and standing there was Ryan he had his arms wide. I gave him a big hug. "You want to go back to the academy" he asked "Y-Yeah." I said tears still in my eyes.