Beginning of Class S

" Oh My Gosh i am going to be late!" I screamed as i went out the door heading to school. I am a transfer student a Saotome Academy or a music academy really. " I have got to hurry or i will be late!" I said to myself as i ran even faster then i did before. As i turned around the corner i found a little girl lost and crying. I thought to myself that if i don't get to school then that is late but if i help the little girl then it will help me.. So i ended up helping the girl. After i was done helping the little girl i only had 4 min.s left.. to get to school. This time i speed walk... There was a car behind me and then if pulled over. There stood a man and he asked me a question, " Excuse me miss but are you going to Saotome academy?". I answered kindly," Yes I am and i better be going now because i am a transfer student.". The man nodded and told me to get in the car.... I was stunted of what the man said but i guess i can trust him... Once i got in we went speed.

I got there just in time before the bell rang... I thank the man for driving me here and head to the headmaster's office. I turned around the corner and i found the office right beside it was a girl that had Pinkish Orange Hair color. " Oh Good morning. May I help you?" the girl asked as i walk towards her. " Yes i am a transfer student here. I am looking for the headmaster." I said kindly. " Oh The new transfer student! Haha sorry that headmaster is not here now.. but i can show you the way. My name is Haruka Nanami." She said as she grabbed my hand pulling me to walk. I also told her my name as we walk when she showed me the cafe and other places plus my dorm. Mines was just across from Haruka. It was time for class so Haruka showed me the way. She was in class A so i guess that we are in a different class. I knock on the door and then a voice answered, " Come in.". I opened the door and there were a few students. " Oh You must be the new transfer student and your name is?" The teacher questioned me. Istood in front of the class and told my name while i smiled, " my name is Aika Hayashi. I really hope that you can take care of me and help me get up to speed." I bowed down for manners. The teacher pointed me where to sit, and next to me was a boy that had navy hair. As i sat down i said hi to the boy but he didn't answer so i forgot about him for a bit. As class started the teacher called on the boy next to me, " Tokiya would you mind filling in the text for the class?". The boy next to me went up and filled in the blanks and sat back down. When Class was over I went to the lake near the cafe, and sat on the bench and started to sing for a bit, then took a little nap.

Tokiya P.O.V

I was sitting there in class and i look at the sky. It was the same as usual and then i closed my eyes for a bit. There was a knock on the class room door and then came a girl that had dark brown hair. She told her name and then sat next to me. She said hi but i ignored her, the time past and i was called on. I got up and walk towards the board and filled in the blanks then went back down to sit. Class was done and i headed towards the Cafe. There were tons of girls looking at me but i ignored them as well. I grabbed a cup of tea and headed towards my dorm. I sat at my desk writing music and singing. As i look out the window i saw the girl that was in my class a while ago, sitting on the bench singing. I loved her voice when she sang it was like she was a professional singer. Then when the song ended she took a nap. I chuckled a bit then went back to writing.