Chapter 2

A/N. I just got back from Radio Shack and bought a Camcorder! Yay! I can embarrass MJ all day and watch the video's all day! With a little help from Nic and John, I might be able to pull it off! YAY!

Gabe's. POV

I don't think I'll ever get over how cold this place is. It feels like ice. No, literally. All those plans I made to help me get through the test, are all gone. And I'm twitching more than ever. As in, I can't stop. Nic is laughing and telling really crappy jokes, John has his hoodie up and is curled up in a little ball, Shade is glitching out (we think she's related to pokemon.), and Sam is banging his head against a chair. Yup, like I said, were strange.

Nic goes first. He screams like no tomorrow, only making it worse.

Then Shade. I can hear her sobs from my chair.

John and Sam are completely silent.

Not good. Oh God, please spare me. I know it's hopeless, the test is based off of your worst fears, not someone else's.

"Gabe?" The monotone voice echoed around my head, making my arm and leg twitch. *gulp*. Right, I got myself into this mess, and I'm gunna get out of it in one piece. The cool, gray cement walls make my steps seem louder than they really are. As we walk down the hall, faint memory's swim there way through the murk if my mind.

Flashback thingy

"Promise me she'll be safe. Please, I just need to know that." A women whispers, to far away for me to see. "Don't worry, she'll be fine. I'll watch over her when I can." The man says, looking at me, taking in my features. Orange goggles and a face-mask. Those are the only details I can gather from the man face. He opens the window, ruffles my hair one last time, and jumps out the window.

Flashback over.

Before I know it, I'm in the simulation. A... Well... I don't really know.