Day 40 of 365

Awkward
020917

I walked inside the room and he was there standing at the center stage with a guitar wrapped around his fingers. I smiled when he noticed me coming in. I sat at the side of the stage just to watch him play. The way his head bangs timidly up and down, I start to like him more. The way he mumbles words as he strum his guitar. Then a phone call happened, a friend of mine took his phone out and answered, I already knew it was you. A minute to pass by, you were already inside the room. You looked at me and caught me looking at him. You took the bass, and strapped it around your shoulder, you start to tap the strings, trying to go with his flow. Thus, I was still looking at him and you're trying to catch me by act. I dyidn't mind neither to look back, I didn't care. I don't know, I just feel like I didn't. He then sat beside me, resting his lap against mine, and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. He whispered "Baby" just a word that changed all of your perspective. You tried to understand what? Why? How? But all I gave you was... "You're getting better baby." I whispered back to him. You looked like to kill anytime. Instead of that, you took the bass out from you shoulder and hand it to other, taking all of your stuffs. I bid goodbye like you never happened to me.