Surprise for the Hybrid

Start from the beginning

He cares about me more then anyone else in our family, and he would do anything to protect me.  Apart from our other siblings, Elijah and I can control our blood lust.  If there's blood around, Elijah and I don't have the powerful urge to feed.  We don't crave blood and we barely show our fangs.  Klaus and Rebekah feed multple times, but Elijah and I can control it.   We do drink blood but not often.  And we both are the most strong in our family, besides Nik.  My mind compulsion is very powerful and effective.  I get that from Nik.  Well anyway.  I came out from behind my hiding spot and smiled at Sophie.

 "Don't worry.  You don't have to be scared of him. He was doing that for your own safety.  Isn't that right Elijah?"  Elijah fixed his tie and nodded.  He was always wearing a suit.  "Yes, I suppose I was.  Sophie Deveraux, I presume?"  Sophie nodded.  "Yes."  "So I heard that your sister Jane Anne, who Marcel just recently killed, was plotting against my brother Niklaus."  I snickered when Elijah said Niklaus.  He always calls Klaus and I by our first names.  He's never called Klaus Nik, or Klaus.  Only Niklaus.  And Klaus and Rebekah and other people call me Tessa for short, but Elijah always calls me Tessalynn.  "So my sister Tessalynn and I are here to figure out why."  Sophie nodded.  "Yes. I know why. Come with me." 

                                                                                          *

Sophie led us to a cemetery far away from the Quarter.  "We can talk freely here."  She said, and opened the wrought iron gate.  "You were lying to those Nightwalkers and Marcel?"  Sophie looked down.  "Yes.  They don't need to know about this.  Not yet."  She stepped into the cemetery.  Elijah and I started to walk in but couldn't get through because of that imaginary force field that takes place for vampires when you're not invited in.  Sophie turned around.  

"This is sacred ground.  But, since I'm desperate, come on in."  

We both stepped in and followed Sophie around a corner.  "We have a vampire problem. And we need help.  Marcel has an army backing him. The witches have been trying to fight back, but we haven't had much luck.  Until my sister Jane Anne met a girl.  A werewolf passing through the Quarter, from a small town in Virginia.  She had a special.... connection to your brother."  Elijah looked bewildered.  "What kind of connection?"  He asked.  "Well, apparently, they spent some....time together.  One thing led to another and this special werewolf girl....she's pregnant."  "What?!"  I said.  "And the father of your child she's carrying, is your brother Klaus."    "That's impossible."  Elijah said.  Sophie shook her head.  "Nothing's impossible.  Not when it comes to your brother.  Think about it.  They call him the hybrid. Right?  Bring her out!"  Sophie called.  Elijah and I looked to where Sophie called.  Two witches walked towards us carrying a girl by the arm.  When I saw who it was, I gasped.  "Tessa?"   Oh my god.  "Hayley?"  I asked.

 I looked over at Elijah.  His eyes were wide yet narrowed and his mouth was slightly open.  He's never seen her before, but he acted like he knew her.  He walked towards her.   "Who the hell are you?"  Hayley asked.   "Give us a moment, please."  Elijah said to Sophie and the witches.  They nodded and walked away.  

                                                                                                 *

Hayley came to Mystic Falls, Virginia a couple months back.  She was Tyler Lockwood's old friend and she'd come here to see him.  We became good friends and I introduced her to Klaus and Rebekah.  Elijah wasn't in Mystic Falls at the time, so he didn't know her.  I guess when I didn't know, Hayley and Klaus had a sexual affair and now she's pregnant.  I can't believe this is happening.   Elijah introduced himself  and Hayley explained to him the whole affair thing.  Ugh.  I don't even want to say it.  Sophie came back around to us.  "Call your brother here.  The witches are waiting at the tomb where Klaus will meet us.  He needs to know."  

                                                                                                     *

Elijah called Klaus and surprisingly, he showed up.  When he got there, Sophie, Elijah, Hayley and I were all waiting at the indoor tomb.  The two witches, otherwise known as Katie and Agnes, stood in the entrance.  "What's the meaning of this?" Klaus asked after seeing Hayley.  

"Witches tell stories, you know.  We've all heard of the powerful vampire Klaus.  Marcel was nothing but an orphan, until you made him what he is.  And now he's out of control.  He does what he wants,  kills who he wants,  and I'm gonna stop him.  And you're gonna help me. "  Sophie said.  Klaus laughed.  "This is why you brought me here?"  He asked Elijah and I.  "Hear her out."  Elijah said.  "No, I won't hear her out.  There's nothing on this Earth that will make me waste 30 more seconds of my time.  Elijah, what madness is this?''  Klaus asked.   "Klaus."  Hayley said.  "You need to listen to them. "  

"Why is that?"  Klaus snarled.  "Marcel may be able to keep us from practicing real magic in this town, but as keepers of the balance, we know when nature's cooked up something new.  I have a special gift.  When sensing when a girl is pregnant. "  

Klaus's smug smile faded away quickly.  "What?"  He choked out.  "I know it's impossible.'  Hayley said.   Klaus turned to her.  "You really think our liquor fueled one night stand meant anything to me?"  He asked.   He turned back to Sophie.  "What are you saying?"  He asked.  "Niklaus."  Elijah said.  We all turned to him.  My heart thudded in my ears and I felt sick with shock.  Please don't say it.  I thought.  "The girl is carrying your child."  He said it.  It's offical.  Hayley's pregnant with Klaus's child.  

**********************************************************************************************************