The Gift of Love

The Gift of Love

If love is a gift given to the world, then why is it that all the world can do is hate? I'm talking about war people, it's not just the government's fault as many would like to believe. It's just man kind's nature to always want more. So, in the war one thousand time seventy people have died and are dieing because of the scourge known as war. So many people like to criticize the government for letting so many people die for our rights when most of the people criticizing aren't doing one single thing to help the world love. Think about that for a while. The world is tearing itself apart for no reason. War is just brothers and sister fighting each other. So we need to get out there and change the world for the better. You may be thinking,” What can I do? I'm just one person.” Well if every one who has read this article told one other person in their community and they each did something to make things better for their area then that place would already have more hope than it started out with. So, please go out there and do something to support our troops. Whether it's an article like this, a story, a drawing, or a song do it and odds are it will inspire some one else to do the same, and as always have a great day and always remember to love one another.