They called me "Omega"

Skylynn's POV

    Let me get something straight. I am not a freaking OMEGA!! Everyone in my "pack" seems to like to call me that. My name however, is Skylynn Johaansen.

Everybody calls me omega because they think that I'm the weakest member of the pack. I am not. If anything I'm the strongest. I can easily kick the Alpha's ass any day.

I'm apparently the slave in my pack. "Omega do this for me! Omega do that for me! blalala blahhh!" That is seriously all I hear all day. There is only one person who's remotely nice to me. Lila.

Lila sneaks me food whenever I apparently lose my food privilege. I have to cook and clean for all the pack members and I seriously want to get the hell out of here. I mean, it's like I'm not even a person!

My "bedroom" is the smallest closet off the kitchen and my bed is a couple of potato sacks filled with old corn husks and crap like that. I'm so happy I managed to barter for this diary last time I was out in town. I got a beating for being 30 seconds late.

I have a set amount of time to do stuff in so if I'm late I get beaten. Why did the moon goddess do this to me? I hate my pack with all my heart! Another thing, I get picked on by the pack sluts.

"Omega your hair is terrible! Omega you're weak! Omega you wish you had a mate like mine!" Their whiny little voices drive me insane! Those "mates" are the poor boys they can't keep their legs closed around.

Haha. I'm putting this book down for awhile. I hate the living hell that people call my "cozy life." Cozy life my @ss.

_____________________________________________________________________

Yeah this chappie was written in diary form. Also, this is just a filler.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!