Chapter 2

RAINI'S POV

AS Im walking in the hallway of school with Laura I see a huge group of Fangirls Screaming around and jumping with there cellphones on there hands..........I thought for a second and a Snap! "R5 is here?" i said in my head "Oh No R5 is here"

Laura: Yeaaah Sooo?

Raini:Umm I Umm Go to Go to class!

And with that I Left

LAURA'S POV

I saw a Huge group of Girls Fan girling

Around And then I see 3 Blonde and 3 brown hair people When I though a little its the LYNCHE'S Omg........I herd Raini said that R5 is Here soooo?

I asked and then she ran away.......Anyway I Hope they all remember me. I mean i want to talk to them so bad but they won't remember me so whats the point!

RAINI'S POV

So I had To ran Away Because if Laura Find out that Ross Doesn't remember and that he is dating her Step Sister Maria she would be CRUSHED who would FORGET her best friend and Leave for 8 years and come back dating her Step Sister I mean he probably doesn't Knows She is her step sister but still forget her best friend The only person that would do that has a 4 letter name R-O-S-S

ROSS POV

AS I get to school all I see Is Girls and Girls and Yeah um GIRLS I want a Normal Life at least a Bit Of Space I can't Stop Thinking about my Best friend I mean She probably Forget About me Im Dating Maria But all I have wanting To Do is Get Her of my back She only LOVES ME for Popularity..........All Im Thinking about is Finding My best friend Laura Marie Marano I Still Remember She Is Turning 18 This Friday!'

That is how a Best Friend I am!'

I'd Made it thro the Crowd of Girls And I Think Is A Miracle Im Alive and as Im Heading To My Looker I Bump In to the Most Beautiful I have ever Seen in my life

Hey! Its You Right! I said Exited

She Ran Off!!!!!!

LAURA'S POV

I Ran Off Because He REMEMBER's me "OMG HE REMEMBERS" I said Yelling at the hall way and every one was staring "What?" i said running to First Period and A Huge Surprise was in my desk........I Don't have a Lab Partner Because i work alone and for my luck "ROSS IS MY LAB PARTNER"

ROSS POV

MRS. Henderson: Ross You would Team up with Laura

Ross: Okay Where does she sits?

MRS. Henderson: Right here *She says pointing to the table*

Im Siting With Laura As In My Little Laurie Bear I use to call her that when we were little then I moved To Miami When I Was 10.....She was my neighbor But when I moved Back in When I Was 14 she wasn't Their!......

Omg Laura is Here Act Cool Ross

* Makes A Ridiculess Pose when Laura Starts To Come to The Table*

Laura:Hey Sorry About Later I Didn't mean To Run Away is That way Is That I Thought You Forgot me and-!

I cut Her Off

Ross: Me Forget About jaja You are Histerical!.....

Laura: Way?

Ross: You Know that Song called Forget about you that my band And i made? * I don't Own The Song*

Laura: Yeaah how could I Forget it It Was so Cool and it was out on my 17 B-Day........

Ross:*Whispered in Laura's ear*

Laurie Bear That Was For you!

(He whispered because class was Satrting)

Laura:..........

--------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE WAIT IS THAT I WAS WRITTING AND WHEN I WAS IN THE 5 CHAPTER MY PHONE HAD A RESTART I WAS SO MAD AND I DECIDED TO TAKE IT SLOWLY AND I PROMISE I WOULD MAKE IT UP TO YOU!...........

Remember follow on TWITTER @R51416

And on instagram Valeriaprettylittleliarr5er

I would be posting Later

Thanks please vote and coment Ideas If You want Thanks!