Chapter 3 - Shiina

After what happen early Agira almost late to attend his class because of that neko girl, he run as fast as he can to his class, after a few minutes of running he finally make it and now standing in front of his class.

"Phew~ finally i make it, gosh, good thing i didn't late 💭 and it seems the class hasn't started yet, haha" he let out a sigh of relieve and open the door to his class.

"ngghh...😓😓" unfortunately, the teacher already there and the class already started.

"S-sensei...hehe😅😅😅" he let out a little sweat due to the terror he receive from his teacher.

"Agira 💢💢💢" the teacher stnd infront of him glaring at him sharply.

"I-im sorry >~< i-i was late because there was this and that and that and then whoosshh i got a headache and need to rest for a moment >~< b-but i'll try not to let it happen again, ha...haha😅😅" he laugh a little nervously after finishing his complicated explanation '-'

"T-that's enough Agira *sigh* since it's only started, i'll let it slide this time"

"Thank goodness! you're the greatest sensei!"

"But!" the teacher stop his way.

"But? O.O" he ask.

"Psstt" the teacher whispering to him quitely"you should have a lunch with me ^_^💞"

"h-huh?" he confused.

"Of course i'm just kidding xD a teacher can't date her own student unfortunately -.-" she pout as if she was disappointed.

"Ahh i see, your joke really random as always sensei xD"

"Thanks for the compliment -.- now go to your seat already or i'm just gonna let you sit outside xD anyway, your seat over there near t window, just like last year, i know you really like that spot, so i reserve it for you ^_^💞💞" she smile as if she was already achieve something big.

"Whoaa Thanks sensei! O(≧▽≦)O (well sensei a bit creepy for a moment there though 😅)" he then go to his seat and preparing his stuff.

"Alright class! Let's begin our lesson!!" The teacher ordering her students with high spirit.

Agira unpacking his stuff from his bag but suddenly his body feels heavy

"Ngghh...this feeling again, just like in that archery club. Don't tell me that weird cat girl here too" he's a little worried but nothing unusual happen.

After a few seconds, that feeling gone and his surrounding work out normally again

"That's weird...why is this happening to me again?" He looked around and then stop ad focusing his glance to a quiet girl in the corner side of the classroom.

"That girl...i'm sure i've never seen her before"
The girl turn her face to face him and glance at him with her deep crimson eyes.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Kako Kara no On'nanoko. Genzai to Mirai (A Girl From the Past, Present & Future)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें