Promise you'll love me... Forever?

Hmmm, another Friday night spent with Emma. Now, don't get me wrong, Emma's my best friend and always will be, but I just wish I was 18 already!

My name is Caydee Mckenzie, I'm 17 and I look like your usual teenager. In actual fact I'm one depressed werewolf, yes I know I said werewolf.

"Coffee or coke!" Emma shouts from in the kitchen, on her way back walking through with two black coffees.

"Coke please," I reply with my cheesiest grin I could manage.

"Well then piss off and get it, just means more coffee for me!" I jump up and grab my cup from her hands using my speed so she didn't even realise. She lets out a huge sigh.

"What's up Emzy coconut?" I ask using our nicknames from when we were younger.

"Not much," she replies, but I know when she's lying so I give her the 'don't you dare lie to me!' look, "Fine," she grumbles throwing her hands in the air, "Aiden proposed." she said not looking me in the eyes

"So..." I was slightly confused at how she was upset about this.

"Well I love Aiden, yes, but what happens when I find my mate?"

"Just reject him..." I said trying and intending not to sound bitchy.

"CAYDEE... You know I couldn't do that and cause so much hurt for someone even If I wanted to!" she replied, this was true as she was the most innocent person I have ever met. "What would your parents say if they heard you say that?" she asked in a soft tone. She knew my weak point.

My parents both got killed on a train when it went off the rails and into another train when I was 11. Such an innocent child back then, what happened to me?!

Finally, after giving it some thought I replied "Can you think of a way to stall it?" I questioned.

Silence.

Deep in thought she said she would sort it out herself tomorrow.

When Marley and me finished we said our goodbyes and she went to bed. I walked sluggishly up the stairs, taking my time. I felt hot and sweaty so I decided on a nice cool shower. I walked into my en-suit and stripped turning on the shower. I looked in the mirror running a hand through my black hair, and looked at my slightly sleepy, flashing green eyes. It suited my midnight black wolf but I always wished I was blonde in human form.

I stepped into the cold shower, shivering then relaxing at the touch of the water on my neck. It only seemed minutes since I stepped in but it was now 10:47pm which meant I had been in for 52 whole minutes! Sighing I stepped out and dried myself and climbed into bed for the night.

Bang. Bang. Bang. I hear a knock on my door. Rubbing my eyes and walking to the door, I notice it's only 4.30 in the morning. Who the fucks calling at this time of day.

"Urmmm... Is ... Urmmmm ... Harry here?" He stuttered. I was amazed by his handsomeness. A cough brings me back to reality.

"No, sorry!" I reply he looks genuinely sad.

"Shit I just traveled 3 hours to see him..." he drifted off deep in thought.

"Well," I said slightly embrassed at the thought I was about to voice, "You can bunk here for the night if you feel ok with that?"

"Mate, you've just done me a Massive favour. And yes please!" he smirks.

"Come in and make your self at home!" I greet side stepping slightly to let him in. After the grand tour of our 3 bedroomed house I left him to unpack, and went downstairs to watch tv.