The only part

So this is for school but I decided to write it on wattpad.

Just enjoy.

2010. Ahh yes. That was the year that 1D formed as a band I recall. I had seen them on X-factor, a numerous of times. That was my fave show at the time. It was only until 2011, that I started to become a fan. But before hand, I would watch their video diaries on YouTube. That's when I really started to think, 'hey, I love these boys.'

2011 is the year that they debuted their first single What Makes You Beautiful. Or as fans call it WMYB for short.

I had told my best friend about them and her immediate response was "Eww it's cringy." But we were in like the third or fourth grade so we didn't know of the word cringy. She probably used a different word. I was in love by that time.

I absolutely was obsessed. I started to become a hardcore directioner. I would memorize phrases that they used such as 'Vas Happenin'. Zayn used to say that a lot.

I wanted to buy their first album Up All Night but my mom always said no. Which is why I don't have any of their albums. My fave would either have to be Midnight Memories or Made in the A.M.

Before I forget to mention, the fans (directioners) had this theory that to the band mates (Louis and Harry) either dating or liked each other. Their ship name was Larry. I believe in Larry. Larry is real. Or at least was until most directions fucked everything up. Their was also to other band mates the us directioners shipped. Zayn and Liam. The ship name was Ziam.

Back to the story.

In 2013 three years later, they had already made two albums and had another one coming out called midnight memories. This was the reaching point for us directioners.

Everything was going so great. Until.....BOOM Zayn leaves in 2015 during the On the Road Again tour. 2016 comes around and they release a statement that their gonna go on a year hiatus.

Thing we're looking bad for us. And on top of that, we had drama from other bands. We had drama from Fifth Harmony, The Vamps, and a Little Mix. They were basically making fun of us because Zayn had left. But jokes on harmonizers because Camilla Cabello just left Fifth Harmony early this year.

Us directioners are in a tough space right now. So far Harry has pictures for another man magazine and is in a movie that is the remake of the Dunkirk war (The war between the British and the Nazis), Niall has made a song called This Town, Louis had a baby with this girl named Brianna that we all think is not his, Liam might be having a baby too with his ex judge Cheryl from X-factor, and even though Zayn is not apart of the band anymore, I'm still going to mention him. He was dating Perrie Edwards, vocalist from Little Mix, but now is dating model Gigi Hadid. And she's racist too.

Keep in mind this was all MY experience of being in this fandom, please don't shit on me for my opinions. I didn't correct anything I just said it into the microphone so just ignore typos. Thanks for reading😊🖤