Feeling Like a Outsider

~Reader POV~

I walked towards the school only to be knocked down having a slight growl in my tone I yelled, "Hey watch it!" My sister Kawaii~Chan ran up to. "I'm alright..." I mumbled under my breath. She held out her and I grabbed it and she pulled me up. "Why is (Y/N)~Chan wearing the boy uniform?" she asked looking at my clothes. I shrugged, "Anyways, Kawaii~Chan packed (Y/N)~Chan's lunch." she said handing me my lunch pale. I hugged her and thanked her for it and started walking to my first class with her looking at at my schedule.

Class Schedule

Homeroom 9:00 - 10:03

WereWolf Classes 10:03 - 11:00

Art 11:00 - 12:00

Lunch: 12:00 - 12:25

Physical Education (PE): 12:25 - 1:25

WitchCraft and Majiks: 1:25 - 2:25

Dismissal: 2:25

Belongs To: (Y/N) (L/N)

(A/N) Sorry if the schedule looks horrible been forever since I saw PHD.

~Still Reader POV~

Looking up I realized Kawaii~Chan was no where near me, I had a light growl in my breath. I sat by the lockers and looked down, only to hear crying. The crying came from a girl who had dark brown hair and amber eyes. "You okay?" I asked looking at her curiously. "No." she said in response, "Let me see your schedule." I said as she handed it to me. "So, your name is Aphmau?" I asked looking up. "Yea, your the first person to get it right this year." she said a little bit happy. "Anyways, we have Homeroom and 2nd Period together." I said. She nodded. A boy with light brown hair and icy blue eyes came up to us. You both need help?" he asked us. I noticed Aphmau drooling over him causing me to facepalm. "Don't tell me you both are falling for me." he said. "No." Aphmau lied, "Does it look like I care?" I asked. "Anyways, your class is near by follow me." he said as we followed him.

We arrived at the classroom Aphmau thanked him I just nodded. We both walked inside the classroom, "You both are late and don't use the because we're freshmen excuse." the teacher said. "I was home schooled for middle school." Aphmau said, Kawaii~Chan looked at the teacher, "(Y/N)~Chan was also home schooled for middle, Kawaii~Chan should know, she is Kawaii~Chan's sister." she said. I nodded "Alright then I won't flag you both then," he said "we were in the middle of roll call."

-time skip brought by a outsider (aka me)-

~Zane POV~

'Just looking at her it seems we have a lot in common.' I thought to myself looking over at (Y/N). She just fiddled with her pencil and pulled something out of her pocket. I realized she only had pockets because she wore the boy's uniform. Right then and there a mumble came from her, I could hear what she said, "Why Kawaii~Chan?" she asked herself. Soon after I realized what she meant she was holding a 'My Little Horsies' bracelet.

(A/N) Hope you like the first chapter WereWolf classes are next. Things are gonna get 'ruff' between you and Balto. Please don't kill me for the pun. Anyways, hope you like the first chapter bye now.

Words: 562