Alphas Mate

Lexi's POV

1 week away from finding him my beloved mate, I just hope he's everything I hope he is my life is bad enough all I need is a mate to take care of me, help me through the pain.

Maybe I should introduce myself.

My name is Lexi Cole I am 15 years old one week until my 16th birthday which for our type of people is important. When I say our type of people I mean werewolves, I live in a pack house which is basically a house full of werewolves. I get bullied a lot by the future alpha and his 'crew' I am the betas daughter and have a older brother called Joe.

Well back to my life...

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I woke up a day before my birthday got out of bed and jumped into my shower and have a relaxing time. Being the betas daughter we have a rather large amount of money but I don't buy expensive clothes because according to the alpha crew I don't have the body for it. yeah so I am a bit round but I'm not fat I've been trying to train but I'm not allowed because apparently I am 'unhealthy' I got dressed and climbed Into my Lamborghini and drove to school, recently I've been skippin meals to try and lose weight but the process is long and slow. When I stepped out of my car I was forced to the floor by strange hands that started to cause my back to tingle with sparks and excitement from my wolf. I looked up in shock as I saw him, the future alpha.....

Nash...

"He fatty looks like you gained weight" he said with a famous smirk I see everyday.

I've actually lost a stone since the last time he saw me...

I didn't reply to afraid to say anything.

Anger and hate with the slight lust crossed over his facial features and his hands formed fists and he struck punching with all his might in my face, breaking my nose causing blood to pour out.

He almost looked pained doing it, he was acting strange.

He didn't laugh when everyone else did all he did was shot me a apologetic look making me well up in confusing.

What is wrong with him???