Munchkins

Mercy:

You were huge on family, Angela should know when you two were dating and it was serious close to you proposing you mentioned much how much you love kids. So you two have a 11 year old son, 9 year old daughter, and another daughter whose 6 year old. You still want to have more kids but Angela says not now since Overwatch is again in full swing, like that stop you two before.

You were teaching Henry some fighting moves while Ava and Irene were baking delicious foods with Angela. You had Henry in a choke hold but it wasn't tight enough to hurt him. "I learn this from a friend, you use this move to knock out or interrogate an enemy. Now Henry how do you escape?" Henry struggled a bit but with a stomp to your foot and an elbow to the abdomen, you let go. You had a small pain on your foot and abdomen but you smile. "Good job my boy. I'll give you an A+." The blonde boy smile. "Really dad?" You ruffle his hair. "Yup kiddo, you're a natural. You can be a future soldier like me."

Henry grew excited and despite being 11 was jumping up and down. He may have Angela's looks but he has your lively personality, Ava has your hair and Angela's eyes and is compassionate like her mother, and Irene has dark blonde hair and (e/c) eyes with tinge of blue, she has a warm hearted and cheerful personality. In your and Angela's eyes the kids were perfect angels, good and cute kids. Soon Angela and the girls walk out to see you and Henry wrestling, the girls giggled and Angela sigh.

"kuscheliger bär, Henry! Stop or you're going to get hurt!" Immediately you two stopped since Angela can be a scary person when you or the kids could get hurt. You both break apart and look at Angela.

"Sorry mom."

"Sorry sweetheart."

You both were filthy and Angela can feel a headache coming. You're supposed to be a responsible and mature father not a childish and crazy one, sometimes Angela feels like a single mother with four kids the oldest being the size of an adult. "Both are you go take a shower before eating, now." You and Henry nodded and said at the same time.

"Yes Ma'am."

You both went inside and try not to make the house dirty as possible. Ava and Irene laughed to see their father acting like a kid. "Mama daddy acts like a big kid, my friends' dads act more a dad than daddy."

"I know honey sometimes mama feels like she has four kinds. One little man of 11 years, a darling girl of 8, a helper at 6, and finally a 40 year old manchild." Soon they all burst out laughing since their family is an unique one.

Pharah:

You're a rough man and kids didn't really interest you but accidents do happen. Rosie was born from an affair with a married woman during your King's secret civil war, which he started to kill his bastard father and you helped him as well Bellona, well more like forced her.

The woman was a high ranking noblewoman and a loyalist to the old king, but you seduced her and tricked her into helping your King's efforts behind her husband's back. Soon she got pregnant and thought this was sign it that meant you two were meant together, you didn't care since you're only using her but acted like it was a wonderful thing.

Soon after your King earn the throne you reveal everything breaking her heart, she was horrified she help in the killing of her king and that you didn't feel anything for her or your newly born daughter. To keep the conspiratorial war a secret you and the new king tried her for treason and killed her and her husband.

You decide to raise Rosie since you didn't want her to grow up with a horrible life like you did due the old king taking you away from your parents at a young age. Plus you actually grew to love her and swore to protect her and be a better man. As everyone knows including Fareeha and Rosie, the mom wasn't in the picture and it was a bad breakup since she didn't want Roise, so you raised her alone.