25 Days Of Christmas

"Ok are you ready?" I asked Ed

"Ready for what?" He said, mouth half full of cereal.

I had woken him up early this morning to go Christmas shopping.

"It’s finally December!" I shouted (apparently much too loudly considering how early it was to him) "Which means we’re going to Michaels to buy a Christmas tree"

"What?" He said

"It’s finally December-"

"No I heard you," He stood up, "We’re not just going to buy a Christmas tree. We’re going to get a real one”

My excitement faded quickly, “You’re not serious”

"Artificial Christmas trees don’t smell as good and they feel like sadness. Our first Christmas together deserves a real Christmas tree"

"…Ok" I said cautiously, "but are you sure it’s safe for that today. I think there’s going to be a blizzard"

"C’mon it will give us a great story to tell"

"Yeah one that starts with ‘remember that time we almost broke up’"

"Oh come on you’re overreacting" His face was lit up with so much joy. I’d never really seen him so excited about something like this.

"Fine"

"It’s cold. you got us caught in a blizzard aND THIS SUCKS!"

"STOP SHOUTING"

We were sitting in a freezing hotel room. The tree shopping didn’t go as planned- well as Ed planned because I totally expected this. We unluckily got caught in a blizzard and escaped to the nearest hotel. Naturally, we’ve been fighting ever since.

I crossed your arms and Ed continued talking. “I don’t even see why you’re complaining! You’re the one hogging all of the blanket!”

"Hogging? You told me to take all of it!"

"I didn’t want you to be cold!

Suddenly the fight just seemed so stupid. I opened the blanket and cuddled next to him, “Well I’d be warmer if you were under here too”

We sat in silence for awhile

"I’m sorry I got us caught in a blizzard"

"Well it gave us a good story to tell" I laughed, mockingly. "I gotta say I’m kinda turned on by the way you yelled like that" I said, trailing my fingers up his chest and tugging playfully on his collar. I meant to be joking, but Ed’s eyes were filled with lust already.

A dark smile crept on his face. He jerked my hand away, “You really want to get warm don’t you”

I shook my head and bit my lip, which I knew he found irresistible.

"You know the rules." He slid his hand down my underwear, "Which are…?"

"No touching without permission, no cumming without per-permission" I stuttered as he began rubbing softly on my clit.

"Keep going" He whispered in my ear

"Beg….say thank you…"

"There are definitely more rules, but it’s more fun to punish you for the ones you forget" He took his hand out of my underwear "Off" he commanded,referring to my pants and underwear. He could have done it himself, but he took pleasure in having me obey him.

Ed rolled on his side and I remained laying on my back, knees bent. He pushed my legs open. His finger teased, my wetness letting it slide easily in and out.

I squirmed impatiently. He quickly flipped me over and spanked me. “No squirming”

He pulled my ass up “Face down,” He said massaging his fingers into my hair. I felt his hard hand slap down on my ass once more. He pushed two fingers in, making my legs quake.

He pulled me up by my hair, “Was that a squirm?”

"N-no sir"

He pulled off my shirt (I wasn’t wearing a bra) and kissed my back as he continued stroking my clit. I shivered when I heard him unzip his pants.

I turned around to take of his shirt, trailing my fingers up his body as I did so. He immediately turned me around after “No. Touching.” He said roughly.

With his bare chest pressed against my back, he slid his cock back and forth where his fingers had just been. He replaced his motion by gripping my hips and sliding me back and forth instead.

When I couldn’t contain my moans anymore, and they were literally bursting out of my mouth, he turned me around and pushed me down.

"Please no more teasing" I begged. My thighs trembled when he touched them.

He took my hand and guided it towards his cock, letting me stroke him. “Get it nice and hard” he groaned. My body was practically twitching with yearning for him. He enjoyed that.

I think he would’ve kept teasing me for hours, but he was so hard my hand could barely hold him, and I was trembling. I tried to sneak my hand down my body to rub myself for a tiny bit of relief, but he caught it and grabbed the other one, putting them both above my head.

He let my hands go, knowing I wouldn’t dare move them without permission. Finally, he thrust into me, hard. He pushed down on my stomach making me feel his full length everywhere. It sent jolts up my body.

With each thrust I could feel how much he’d been anticipating it. I screamed his name. He pumped faster and faster until I thought I would burst. Then he pulled out long and slow, and smashed into me. again. again. again.

Tears of pleasure streamed down my face as I choked back words that probably wouldn’t even make sense. The only thing that would come out of my mouth were screams.

I felt my walls tighten and I wanted to cum so badly. He gripped my hair tight, now thrusting roughly and wildly; he had given into his own pleasure.

"Something you need to say?" He growled

"Please let me cum, sir" My voice was quivering and so was my body.

"Where’s the fun in that?" He said rubbing my clit, daring me to cum without permission.

"Please!-"

He flipped me over, my body pushed flat against the best. I want to protest, but he plunged right into me, fucking me hard into the bed.

He squeezed my ass, slapping it, massaging it, grunting as he did. I lifted my head up, but he pushed it back down, keeping his hand in my hair for stability.

"Dammit!" I screamed. I was so close to cumming without permission.

"What was that?" He slapped my ass hard, "No swearing"

"Please let me cum, sir. I’ll do anything"

He pushed deeper into me as he whispered in my ear, “You’ll do anything?”

I stuttered as I realized that I was already supposed to be doing “anything” for him.

"Cum!" he said angrily, thrusting so hard into me. The bed was creaking so loud.

What?

"Fuck! I’m not done with you tonight, love. You better cum now; you won’t be doing it again for a long time tonight"

He gripped my ass as I came, letting me finish every last moment of my orgasm. “Thank you, sir” I mumbled into the pillows.

He came on my back. “Get in the shower, clean yourself up, and then wait for me”