xxiii.

The next morning when I wake up the first thing I see is a yellow note and a red rose. I sit up on my bed and read the note.

"Had to do some stuff so I won't be able to be at breakfast. But I'll see you later.

-Seth."

I can't help to smile. He had the time to leave me a note? The thought of it is pretty sweet. Not to mention I never thought he'd leave me a rose.

After I shower and change I head downstairs for breakfast. Now that Seth and I are good on terms I can finally eat again.

I walk to the kitchen and start grabbing stuff from the fridge. I make myself some scrambled eggs and pancakes.

I'm devouring my food when I hear something fall. I slowly hop of the stool and walk in the direction I heard the noise.

If Seth is not here then most likely Ambrose isn't either. There's no one else in the house besides them. Sometimes there's a cleaning lady and someone who cooks but I haven't seen them today.

My heart starts racing and I think about screaming hoping the securities outside hear me.

I slowly tip toe to the living room. When I look around I see that no one is here. Finally I take a deep breath and tell myself it's just my imagination.

The first thing I see when I walk in the kitchen is a pair of tab legs. Her blonde hair with blue tips is moving from side to side as she's digging in the fridge.

"Excuse me?" I say out loud. She turns around and I look at her grin head to toe. She's  literally almost naked.

The only thing she has on is a push up bra and a pair of thin fabric panties. "Oh you must be the new girlfriend." She says in a bitter tone.

"Who are you?" I ask confused. Is this the stuff Seth had to do? Hook up with this chick? She twirls her blue tips on her finger. "Seth's prostitute."

My mouth goes dry and I suddenly feel my heart sink. She smirks and I feel the anger inside of me.

Seth can do whatever he wants but I hate the fact he brings women to this house. But of course I can't tell him what to do or who he can or can't see.

"You wish." Another voice said. I turn around and see another girl in her underwear. She's got dark red lipstick and her hair is tied in a pony tail.

"Get out of here, Emma." The other girl replies rolling her eyes. "You get out of here. Rollins won't like that you sneaked in his house."

"He won't mind because he adores me." She says grinning at me. "In his girlfriend and I want you to get out."

The girl shots me a dirty look and walks by me. "You won't last. Trust me." She walks away and I stand there confused and aggravated.

"Ignore her. She feels like she's the woman of the house." Emma- I think- says. I turn to look at her and she smiles.

"Who are you?" She stretches out her hand. "My name is Emma. I work for Mr. Rollins." She doesn't seem shady or stuck up like the other girl so I shake her hand. "My name is Nikki."

"I know. We all know." She says as we stop shaking hands. "You said you work for Seth. Doing what?"

"Packing stuff. If you know what I mean." She grins. "Stuff?" Emma looks at me confused. She must think I'm really stupid.

"Happy pills, white powder, grass. You know?" She says and right then and there I feel dumb. "Ohhhh." My face starts blushing and she chuckles.

"Do you have to work dressed like that though?" I ask looking at her. Her body is gorgeous. So is that other blonde girl. The thought of Seth constantly seeing them like that makes me cringe.

"No. Well yes. We used to work naked which I don't mind but now we're allowed to wear undergarments. We have to work like this just in case we try to steal any merchandise."

"I see. What're you doing here then?" Emma straightens up and clears her throat. "Sorry. I have no right to be here it's just that I-"

"I don't mind. That girl just made me upset. Is she really Seth's sex partner?" I whisper. Emma laughs, "No. Alexa likes to believe she is simply because they hooked up like once. She can't get over it. Plus, Rollins won't bring any girl to the house when you're living here. You are his girlfriend."

"That doesn't mean he can't see other women behind my back." I reply crossing my arms against my chest.

"I doubt it. I've never really seen Rollins with many women. I've seen him a few times with a red haired girl but that's about it. And if he brought you to live with him he just be serious about you."

"What do you mean?" I sit on the stool and look at Emma intensely. "I'm saying he must be really into you if you're living with him. I've worked with him a few years. He's never brought a woman to live with him. You're the first."

I look down at my lap and feel a smile creeping up on my lips. "Well I'll see you later Nikki. Is it okay if I call you that? Or do you want me to call you ma'am?"

I shake my head no, "Nikki is fine." Emma smiles, "Well okay then, Nikki. I'll see you around. I have to get back to work."

She walks away and I watch as she slowly disappears in the distance. I look outside and see her walk behind the house. Towards some trees and then after that I can't really see where she's headed.

"Now I understand his obsession."

"He said from the moment he saw you that night he felt different about you."

"I'm saying he must be really into you if he brought you to live with him."

Could it be possible? Is it possible that he really is into me?