My imaginary Friend

Start from the beginning

"Do you guys have toys here?" I asked the pale guy, "No." He replied bluntly. "Well I'll just have to improvise." I said in that god forsaken voice! I skipped to the kitchen area and got teacups in my arms and carried them to the coffee table. I grabbed chairs and put them on both sides. I put one chair small for me and the other big for shisu. "Shisu come play tea party with me!" I said as I put water on to make real tea. "Ok squirt." He said sighing while sitting in the big chair. The pale guy was watching, quiet intensely I may add. I took the water, made the tea and have it to Shisu and my tea cups. I put cherries I found in the fridge on his plate. "You can eat your cherries Shisu and drink the tea to." I said in the voice, winking to tell him I was serious. He rose and eyebrow but ate the cherries any way, the pale guys eyes widened.

"How is that ch-cherry floating?" He yelled paniced. "Shisu my friend du!" I said straight facing him.

"So Shisu is real?" He asked poking Shisu without knowing it. "Can I kill this guy?" Shisu asked me

"Maybe later, what's his name?" I asked "L Lawliet" Shisu said glaring at L. " so his alis isn't really a alis. Who names their kid after a letter?" I said dropping the voice and laughing.

"Your talking about my name, how does Shisu know my name?" L asked

"If I told you I would have to kill you." I winked at him.

"Are you confessing to being Kira?" He questioned

"No I am not Kira and I don't wish to be." I said

"Oh and Shisu really doesn't like you, he thinks you'll hurt me. So if that ever does happen he'll be the one to kill you."

"That's right!" Shisu said stubbornly, it brought a smile to my face.

"So Shisu has the power to kill people?" L asked

"Yeah an it's his job to protect me. So if anything threatens me in any way he takes care of it." I sipped my tea so did Shisu.

"This tea sucks!" He said

"Sorry they don have cherry flavored tea like we have at home. They don't even have any meat!" I said pouting

"Do you know who Kira is?" L asked me

"Yeah, he's a pretty cool dude I guess though I like his friend better." I shrugged

** **

"Ryuk likes you to, and I don't even think he likes his human much." Shisu said

"Really? That makes me feel better. Not a lot of people like me much." I said to shisu.

"How can you see shisu?" L asked

"I just can, I guess. Snow leopards mean overcoming your demons. So I guess that's how I see them." I said looking at his demon.

"You may not see him, but you have one. He looks like you, an he was just killed by Kira not to long ago." I said

"He also has neater hair and red eyes............. And wings, he follows you everywhere. But unlike Shisu he only tails you because he hates you." L looked to where I was looking.

"What is your name?" L asked me.

"I don't have one, Shisu and others call just Squirt." I said with a shrug as shisu threw a cherry at me.

"You need to eat." Shisu said

"Come help me find something then." I said getting up.

Shisu opened the fridge while I jumped onto the counter an looked through the pantry.