1

connor never really had anyone in his life that made him happy. sure he could screw whatever guy he wanted because he had killer looks but never really found someone. he wanted someone to love and spend his life with.

not a lot of the men he meets through his work are gay, there will be a few maybe, but never anyone worth really staying for.

connor just wants someone to love and care for. that's going to be hard considering that he now works for the annalise keating. he is not going to have any time on his hands for mingling.

tonight connor just decided to go to the bar, a gay bar, to you know, meet new people and clear his head of all things bad.

of corse when he walks in everyone stares at him because come on, i mean, connor is very attractive.

a lot of guys were coming up to him and trying to start conversations with him, but he wasn't really interested in any of them.

there was one guy though. he was alone and very attractive according to connor. he looked like a nerd with a very good jawline. this man intrigued connor so he just decided to go for it.

"hey there." connor said surprising the other man. "my names connor."

"oh ummm well, im oliver."

"nice name." connor then cringed at the comment because he was just so bad at talking people up.

"uh thanks i guess." oliver replied feeling more awkward than he was before.

"umm can we chat? ill buy you a drink." connor asked oliver with some hope in his voice.

"sure. why not."

"great!" connor said literally pulling oliver towards the bar.

after they had ordered drinks they began chatting a bit.

"so what do you do for a living?" connor asked oliver.

"oh um i work at the building across the street. what do you do?"

"i um i actually am going to criminal law school and working for annalise keating at the same time."

"oh wow. um thats interesting." oliver replied.

"well now that ive told you what i do and you told me what you do, umm could you maybe help me with a case that we are working on right now? i know i just met you and all but i could really use the extra help."

"ummm sure. i guess so. how about we go back to my place because that is where my laptop is." oliver insisted.

"sure. sounds great." connor replied taking one more sip of his drink, leaving money, and following oliver out of the bar.

"okay so why don't we drive in separate cars so we both have our cars but you can follow me to my place." oliver suggested.

"okay." connor replied easily.
—————————————————
once they had both gotten to olivers apartment they went to olivers laptop.

he was able to help connor get the information he needed for mrs. keating tomorrow.

connor was getting really attracted to oliver and i can tell you that oliver was feeling the same way about connor.

they just kept talking while sitting on the couch and that's when connor decided to just go for it.

oliver was talking about something work related when he was cut off by connors lips meeting his. it took him a second to realize that he was kissing him but he soon started to kiss back.

it started off slow then it escalated quickly. as they each sank in deeper to the kiss they had their arms wrapped around each other.

they pulled apart shortly after each gasping for breath. then they soon just started to attack the others lips once again. this might actually be the guy that connor was missing in his life.

their kissing quickly intensified. they had both stood up and connor was now pulling off olivers shirt. oliver then backed connor up so he was against the wall and started to attack his neck.

he started to suck on his neck right below his ear making connor weak. they then decided to move it to the bedroom.

oliver took off connors shirt and then threw him on the bed so he was laying on his back.

oliver then started to straddle connor and started kissing him again. connor just laid there and slipped his fingers around olivers belt loops.

connor then flipped them both around and was now on top of oliver. he then started sucking connors neck starting at his ear.

he was able to get oliver to moan under his touch. he started to make his way slowly down olivers chest kissing and sucking while doing so.

he then stopped at olivers pants and looked up and him with puppy dog eyes. he then unzipped his pants and saw his growing erection.
—————————————————
about a half an hour went by and both of the boys were really sore. connor does this a lot. he always meets someone, has sex with them, then leaves without ever calling them back.

he did know for sure that this time that was not going to happen. he wanted to keep talking to oliver. he was definitely not just sex to him.

"uhh well, thanks for tonight." connor said as he was gathering his clothes up and putting them on.

"oh umm well thank you too i guess."

"ill call you tomorrow okay?" connor said making sure that oliver knew that he was not just another sex date for connor, but someone he really wanted to know.

"okay well umm, good night connor." oliver said sounding kind of sad that connor was leaving.

"goodnight oliver." connor said after kissing oliver on the hand and walking out of the apartment and to his car.

the whole way back to his house was just connor feeling super happy that he might have just found someone.

the thought of oliver just make connor so happy and the crazy thing is– is that he has only know him for a few hours.

this could easily have been one of the best nights of his life.