Kenny x Dying!Reader

Start from the beginning

"It oka-" y/n coughed up blood, "y/n please stay with me." I said holding her cheek. "I don't have much time left. But I want you to know I love you Kenny. I always have." Y/n said. '"I love you too y/n,but please stay with me." I said crying. "Tell Clem I love her and I missed her. I'll miss you kenbear." Y/n said. "No,I'm not letting you die today!" I said and kissed her. "Kenny do me a favor please. Can you not kill yourself after im gone?" Y/n asked. "You are my life,my best friend, my love,my world. I won't be able to live without you." I said and letting my tears drop on her skin.

"Kenny you have sarita,you have Clem,you'll have me and Lee's spirit with you. You have everyone else,you also got a life to live. I love you but its my time to go. I love you kenbear." Y/n said. She gave one last smile to me. The smile I loved,the smile I grew up with,the smile that made me happy when I was sad,the smile that made me love life. She grew up with me,played with me,lived with me. She was the rainbow in the rain,the brightness in the sun,the warmth in the snow and the flowers in spring. She was everything that cheered me up. I smile back at her,and kissed her one last time.

"I love you too gummybear." I said before her body turned cold and her hands slipping off her thighs. "Why! Why?! She had so much to live for and she died." I said and hugged her cold dead body in my arms tightly. It felt like it was just yesterday I met her,her happiness making others happy,something that I can't do. "Kenny,I'm sorry for your loss." Sarita said and put a hand on my shoulder. "I loved her,I'm sorry. I bet your pissed that I played with your emotions." I said while still looking at the dead y/n. "I know you did,you never stopped talking about her,I bet she was wonderful." Sarita said. "I'm sorry,I just want to be alone for awhile." I said and she walked out. (Ok now two flashbacks)

When we met.

*flashback one*
I walked in the woods with my cousin, we are going to look for some deer. "Hey Kenny,why don't you have a girlfriend yet?" My cousin asked me. "Because i don't love anyone." I replied bluntly and kept walking. I kept walking until I heard sobbing come from a bush.

I raise an eyebrow as i walk to that bush,my cousin following slowly behind me. I moved some of the bush leaves,to see a crying girl, she had bruise and hand marks all over her. She stopped crying and looked at us. "Um who are you guys?" She asked. She sounded so sweet,"um I'm Kenny and this is my cousin, we came out here to look for some deer." I said and blushed as she looked at me.

"Deer? I love deer,they're so kind and soft." She said and giggled. "Wanna help us look for some?" My cousin asked her, she smiled and nodded. "You petted a deer before?" I asked her. She nods,she must be really happy but i want to know where those Marks come from.

"Um if you doing mind me asking but where are those marks from?" I asked. She frowned,"my father,but not anymore I ran away." She said. "I'm sorry,what's your name? Maybe we can take you with us to our house." I said,and helped her stand up. "That'll be great thanks,but how can I repay you?" She asked. I smiled then laugh,she looked at me confused. "You doing need to pay us back,its fine." I said. "And we still don't know your name." My cousin said. "Oh,I'm sorry my name is y/n." She said.

"That's a pretty name." My cousin said,I nod and she smiles at both of us.
*flashback end*

On my fourteenth birthday

*flashback two*
"Kenny, you little bearskull,get back here!" Y/n said chasing me. I took her hat,I gave it to her for her thirteenth birthday. I laughed as I ran around my house,"Kenny! Please five the hat back." Y/n said still chasing me. "Nope,gotta chase me!" I yelled and ran under the porch. "Kenny please. I won't give you thirteen punches." Y/n said walking slowly by the porch. I don't think she knows I'm here but I sure as hell she doesn't know.

"Kenny." Y/n said. At this point I lost her, I couldn't see her anymore. "Found you!" Y/n yelled and kicked the bottom of the wood porch with all her force. She made a hole in it,"Shit!!" I yelled and ran from under the porch.

She laughed and jumped on me,"hey,your messing up my hair. Y/n!" I said as she grabbed her hat back. She smirked at me and got off. "Happy birthday kenbear." Y/n said. "New nickname?" I asked her,she nodded and sat me up. "That hat must be so important for you if you nearly broke the porch down." I said and turned to the porch.

"Well because a very special friend gave it to me." Y/n said and smiled at me. "Who is this fellow? Is he handsome? Smart? Caring?" I asked and smirked. "Yes,yes and yes. And his name is Kenny." Y/n said and rest her head on my shoulder.

"I can't believe we've been best friends for seven years." Y/n said and sighed. "Its hard to believe ain't it." I said and wrapped my arm around her waist. We sighed and looked at the sunset.

"Someone has a crush." My father said behind us. We both blushed and pulled away from each other. "Why do you have to ruin a best friend moment?" Y/n asked him. "You guys are cute. Bye kennybear." My dad said.  "S-shut up!" I said blushing harder.
*flashback end*

"I love you gummybear. But i have to end this, I'm sorry." I said and grabbed a knife,if I don't kill her she'll turn. "I'm so sorry." I whispered and stabbed her head countless times. Every tear I've shed was for her and her only. I stopped stabbing her,her blood on my hands, her life on my hands, my regret on my shoulders and my guilt in my heart.

I give her a last kiss on her cold lips,before I walked out of the tent with my head hung low. Everybody looked at me sadly,"I'm so sorry Kenny." Carlos said. I wasn't mad anymore,I didn't care.

I just want her back.

I'm so sorry for not updating lately, I have been on writers block. I hope you enjoyed this story,sorry it sucks but I tried. Thank you.