Luke x depressed!Clementine

In this Clem is 20 and Sarah is 21. Luke is 22. No story line and everything is a bit misplaced, but hey at least there's a story right. Oh,some fluff in it too.

{Clem}
I walked up to Sarah's room,to pick up a pair of clothes. Just because she's older than me doesn't mean she's smarter or mature like me. She's still crazy,she still is scared of the outside world. I knocked on her door and waited. I heard footsteps come to the door and she answered, "yes Clementine?" She asked and smiles. "I came here to borrow another pair of clothes. I washed the ones I used yesterday." I said and handed them to her. "Speaking of clothes,I found some of my smaller clothes and I want you to have them." She said and grabbed a box with some clothes. "Thanks Sarah." I said and looked at them. They were mostly booty shorts,jeans and long sleeve shirt which don't really bother me.

I ended up staying and talking with her. "So where's Luke and pete?" I asked. "They went to go check the river to see if the can find nick." She said and sat on her bed. I always had a crush on Luke. I have since he helped me but I was pretty pissed when he just dropped me on the ground. "Clementine,I need your advice on something." Sarah said and looked down. "Yea,sure what ya need." I replied and she blushed. "I'm planning on asking Luke to date tonight by playing truth or dare. And I want to know if I should or not." Sarah said and blushed harder.

I felt my heart go numb but I put on a smile. "I think you should. You guys look cute together." I said and hid tears. "Really?! Thanks Clem." Sarah said and squealed.

I thanked her for the clothes and head to my room. I hid my scars with longs sleeve shirt. It started when Lee died,and I lost Kenny. Even with omid and Christa. No one really knows this except Rebecca,I can trust her. I put on a tank top and a dark blue kinda shaggy like shirt on my tank top and put some jean shorts that end below my knees. I grabbed my pocket knife and gun,I'm going to head out to find nick. Rebecca,Alvin,carlos and Sarah stay home while I go.

According to carlos,they didn't get far yet so I could catch up with them. I left and ran outside,I could hear them talking but I didn't pay attention just kept running and caught up to them. "Hey guys." I said and stopped behind them,they stopped sand looked at me. I caught my breathe and smiled,"Clementine, what you doing here?" Pete asked me.

"I'm helping duh." I said while I started walking, they followed right behind me. "Clementine its dangerous out here,you should probably go back." Luke said stopping me by grabbing my arm.

"I'm fine Luke, I've been through worst. I'm am capa-" "Clementine this is dangerous,I said go back." Luke said cutting me off. I turn around and glare softly at him crossing my arms.
"Look,I'm not some helpless little girl. I've been through worst,why do people always think I'm some dumb kid who can't do anything right? I had to save both Pete and carlos,nick saved Sarah and I even saved you and Nick saved me so many times. I would like to return the favor to someone who saved me before too." I said and looked down.

"Clementine I didn't mean it that wa-" "Forget it,let's just hurry up and find nick so we can leave already." I said cutting him off. I grabbed out my knife and spun it on my finger a couple of times until we heard groans. We took out our weapons and seen a what looked like to be a shed in the woods with like a couple walkers and by a couple I mean a lot. We bent down behind a rock,"what's the plan?" Luke asked. "What I'm thinking that,if I could get these four first. That would buy us some time and I'll be the distraction. Then pete I want you to got on that side and take out at least four walkers too, Luke while they go me or Pete's ways you will go through the middle and dodge as many as you can and see if nick is in that shed. Or if you got a better idea." I said and looked at them. "How about I distract them. And you go through the middle?" Luke said.