Prologue

I was asleep in the bunkers, twisting a turning from the terror of the nightmare I was witnessing. It was my daughter, she was standing in the middle of the battlefield. She was trying to make everyone stop fighting, she's always been like that. Suddenly, one of the Chinese soldiers shot her. I woke up.
  I looked around. My daughter was nowhere to be seen. I haven't seen my daughter in 2 years, I've been at war. Suddenly the alarm went off." Wake up! The base is being attacked!" The general yelled. I jumped off the top bunk. I grabbed my gun and ran outside.
  The Chinese soldiers were shooting at the base, throwing bombs. I began to shoot, killing one of the soldiers. It hurt to see them drop dead, but it was worth it if I was keeping my daughter safe. I continued to shoot, one, two, three drop dead. I close my eyes tight, welcoming the dark abyss, then opening them agsin, welcoming the dead, cold air.' Boom!' Two Chinese soldiers dropped dead.
   I was being shot at. I moved, dogging one, but being hit in the arm. I winced in pain, but continued to fight. I couldn't die, my daughter needs me. I began to gain pride and confidence. I began to shot again, one, then another drop down, struggling to keep life. The Chinese are smart, it's true, but there not fight smart, witch I what they need on the battle feild. They lack pride. They have confidence, but they have to much of it.
  Confidence is there downfall.' Boom! ' Part of the base exploded. I began to get frustrated. I shot more, killing more people. You would think, why? Their just poor, innocent people, fighting for there country. Your wrong, they started this war, they started this life changing event. And I'm going to end it.