The Hole in Her Heart - Kinda fluffy???

"Good morning. Ms Maximoff, is it?"
"Yes, that's me."
"Wonderful, my boss will be with you shortly."
"Thank you."
Wanda took a few calming breaths and smoothed her hair down.
It had been four years since the death of her twin brother. She had spent the past years trying to get her life back together, but it always felt like something was missing.
"You're still just mourning," everyone would tell her. "The feeling will go as soon as you can let go of him."
But that wasn't the case. Wanda had said goodbye to her brother and moved on long ago. And that feeling of emptiness was more prominent than ever.
It was some months ago when she discovered what she needed. Upon the instruction of her good friend, Bukcy, Wanda had headed down the park for some fresh air, to clear her head.
It was getting into the evening, the sky a warm, orange colour. Wanda had wondered over to a swing set and sat down on one of them.
She noticed, out of the corner of her eye, that there was a child playing on the slide.
A little boy, with messy red curls and muddy clothes.
It was then that she realised what she needed was a child. Someone so innocent, pure, simply adorable.
Yes, she decided, I'm going to adopt myself a child.
Upon further inspection, Wanda had decided she wanted to foster a child. She had read that foster homes were often crowded and not a very nice place to be. She knew what it was like to feel unwanted, she wanted to make sure that at least one child she met could feel like they had a home.
"Ms Maximoff?"
"That's-"
Wanda was stopped short of her sentence. The woman standing in front of her was beautiful.
(height) and sleek, (H/L) (H/C) locks and the most captivating (E/C) eyes Wanda had ever seen.
Clearing her throat, Wanda told herself to pull it together. She was here to foster a child, not get a date.
"That's me. Are you Ms (L/N)?"
"I am. But feel free to call me (Y/N).
"Okay, (Y/N). I'm Wanda, by the way."
"Pleasure, Wanda. Now, let's get straight down to business. Why do you want to foster a child?"
"Well, my twin brother died four years ago, and ever since he did I've had this hole in my heart. Everyone says it'll go away, but it doesn't seem to. I think that having someone to love and cherish again will bring me the happiness I want."
"That's a beautiful reason, Wanda. And I'm so very sorry for your loss. Now, I've got you some pictures to look at and when you're ready you can meet some of the children, if you'd like."
"Sounds good."
------------------------------------------
"It was lovely meeting you today, Wanda. The children seemed to love you so very much. I know you could make such a good mother."
"Thank you, (Y/N), that means a lot."
"Hey, um... Would you maybe wanna get coffee sometime?"
"Oh-I-um... Yeah, actually. I would."
And for the first time in a long time, Wanda smiled.