Chapter 2

They both looked at the castle. 

"That sounded like Tracey. We have to go back." Hermione said turning towards Draco.

"Hermione we can't, I'm not going to risk you getting hurt again!" Dramione

"Draco I'll be fine, besides chances are Bellatrix apparated as soon as she heard the scream or maybe even sooner." She paused, "Draco, I'll be fine, okay? Now we'll just walk back to the castle, say we went for a walk together after our last exam and was heading back to the castle when we heard the scream." She said.

Draco looked at Hermione and nodded his head reluctantly.

Hermione held out her hand and Draco took it.

"Everything's going to be okay, I promise." She told him in a reassuring voice.

****

They walked back to the castle hand-in-hand.

Almost as soon as they entered the castle, however, they were bunbarded by Tracey, Daphne, Crabbe, and Goyle.

"Dumbledore just been killed." Tracey said in a rushed voice.

They ran to the side of the castle, with Draco and hermione following them.

As they rounded the corner, all hermione could see were students crowded around in one big circle.

She let go of Draco's hand and pushed her way through the crowd of students.everything hit her hard as she got to the center of the circle. Ron was standing up behind harry, and harry was leaning over top of their now dead headmaster.

Hermione dropped to her knees and started crying at the sight of Dumbledore's body.

She couldn't believe it....