one

Evras pov.

    I live in an orphanage and go to hellsmen high school I only have 2 friends Debbie hemlock she is my best friend she is the only one who knows I'm gay and San grest he's a cool guy who loves pickled onions. I was walking on my way to school when I heard people laughing and messing around I turned around and saw my 2 main bullies Darren and Steve and their friends Alan and Tommy oh shit I thought. Not looking were I was going I ran somewhere anywhere but there I took a short cut to school and walked in I ran as fast as I could to my locker and put in my locker combination threw my books in and tried to run to class but there stood Darren and steve. "Where do you think your going you freak" said Steve as he pushed me into my locker "your nothing but a worthless peace of shit" said Darren as he threw me to the ground kicking me in the stomach they began kicking and punching me and just left me there. Tears were streaming down my face I picked up my stuff and ran to the bathroom crying. I was sitting in a bathroom stall silently weeping when I heard the door open "shit" I thought.Only one person walked in and noticed they weren't alone and said "hello who is in here." I stayed silent so they said" hello I know someones in here" I sighed and said "I am."