The Girl Who was invisible

I make books up when I'm waiting for comments on my books so ya. I hope you like my books and this book :).

~~~~

 I walked out of my bathroom with my towel on and then I recognised a familiar face as it turned around on the couch, its Ryan from school. I screamed and ran back up the stairs.

Oh God, what was he doing here? What am I gonna do? Then I hear a knock on the door.

“What?” I yelled at the door, well I wasn’t yelling at the door but the person on the other side.

Ryan said “It’s safe to come down now I won’t look”

“You, already did” I yelled

“How was I supposed to know that you only had a towel on?”

He had a point, so I opened my door and then slammed it behind me. I stomped down the stairs and outside to the washing line. I pulled my shirt off the line, one of the two pegs that was holding it to the line, was snapped and the other peg I didn’t know where it was.

I stomped back inside and ran up the stairs and into my room and got dressed. By the time i got to brush my hair it was knotty and dry. I walked down the stairs and spotted Ryan sitting on the couch. He spotted me and said

“I’m really sorry”

I replied “Do you have personality disorder?”

“What?”

“Well, at school you’re popular and have asshole friends and you’re an asshole too, so why are you being all nice to me now and not teasing me?”

He didn’t answer and left me standing there in silence. I turned and walked away into the kitchen.

I looked into the fridge I took out cheese, tomatoes, ham and lettuce. I put those things on the counter and opened the cupboard, I found what I was looking for, bread. I got two plates and a knife and made two sandwiches. I carried the two plates out and sat on the couch next to Ryan and handed him one of the plates.

“Thanks” He said

“Why are you here?” I ask

“Your mum has to spend time at the hospital because there aren’t enough doctors and some patience have been brought in and she told me to look after you the whole weekend”

“That’s not fair, I only have two days to stay out of that hell hole we call school, away from everyone”

“You’re not at school, so why are you angry?”

He’s asking why I’m angry that he’s babysitting me on the weekend.

“I’m angry because you’re sitting there like your innocent and that you haven’t teased me at all, when you did most of it”

He stared straight at the T.V and switched the channels,  not answering me. If he’s trying to make me guilty for yelling at him, it wasn’t working.

 Later, when it was night I made dinner. Well, I just made eggs, cooked up some pork and made mashed potatoes. I also made Ryan dinner because if he tried to make his own dinner, it would be a disaster.

I sighed, I was looking for the weekend that I dreamed about in class and now I have my enemy babysitting me. I guess the world goes round and round in circles and it doesn’t let me go with it.

After dinner Ryan said

“Gotta go to sleep”

I have to admit that is kinda weird, going to sleep at 7.30 PM, he struck me as a person who would want to stay up late.

“Why?”

“I’ve got a date tomorrow”

“What?”

But he didn’t answer me; he walked up the steps and opened the door to the guest room. Then I had an idea, I’m not sure if he’s a deep sleeper but I don’t think he’d wake up, with sleeping pills. This is what I’ve been waiting for, revenge and now I’ll finally get it and just to top it off I’ll draw a moustache with permanent pen, see if he can get that off.

Later that night, I opened my door and walked on the wooden floor it creaked loudly so I slowed down. With 3 sleeping pills in one hand and in the other a bright pink permanent pen, my plan was all worked out.

In the afternoon I had the satisfaction of hearing him scream and yell, running into my room, while I was reading my book. I had my book covering the lower part of my face, covering the laughter that erupted in me, as soon as I heard him running.

“What did you do?!!!” He yelled at me, totally unaware that I was shacking with laughter. He grabbed my book and hit me in the shoulder, I couldn’t stop laughing. I eventually fell off the bed and I was still laughing. He glared daggers at me and I sprinted for the door.

~~~

Done :). Okay I don't want hate comments. If you don't like this book or any of my other books just don't read it!