I drank what?!

David's POV

I nodded my head towards Marko, signaling for him to get the bottle of Max's blood. This was how we became vampires. 

I took the top off and drank some. The blood burned my tongue as it rushed down my throat. Everyone was starving all thanks to Marko bringing  a new girl home. This was the first time that he finally has a girlfriend. 

"Drink some of this Scarlett! Be one of us!" 

Scarlett's POV

I took the bottle warily from David's hand. I looked at Marko and he motioned for me to drink it. "You don't have to Scar! It's blood." Star whispered in my ear. 

"Blood. Sure right!" I said, tipping it back and letting the contents fall down my throat. 

This was some strange wine.

Marko stood up and kissed me. I grabbed onto him so I could reach him. "Get a room!" All four of  them yelled. 

I was getting the same high I get from kissing Marko. I swayed on my feet and nearly collapsed on a wooden chair. "Whatever was in that, it's making me feel a bit.....strange." 

"You okay?" Marko asked, with a worrying tone. 

"Yeah.........."

I drifted off in Marko's arms. 

I woke up a few hours ago, on the back of a motorcycle. "Where are we?" I replied groggily.

"Finally you're awake." 

"What was in that drink?" I asked Marko.

He looked at me then whispered, "It was.....umm......David's blood."

"What?! I just drank blood!!! How could you let that happen?"

"It was David's idea. He wants you to become like us."

"What are you?!"

"We're vampires!"

 And that was when I really freaked out.