Entrance

You stood at the edge of the stage. Everyone around you was cheering as Sayaka Maizono's beautiful voice flowed through the area. Sayaka concluded her song... You met with her backstage.

"My name is Y/N." You greeted her.

"Let's cut to the chase," Sayaka said with a smirk, "you and I both know..." Sayaka whispered seductively into your ear while running her finger down your suddenly naked chest, "what you really want."

You touched her stomach and looked down at her. She bit her lip as she pushed her cleavage into your chest. You moved your hand up, intent on touching those beautiful-

5:00
[Home]
You woke up lazily to the blaring alarm on your bedside table. You groaned inwardly, and sat up.

A dream?

You rubbed your eyes and instinctively shut the alarm clock. You stood up.

Of course you had to do that, the dream was just getting good. You glared at the alarm clock.

You got changed and brushed your teeth and everything in your routine.

It was Monday, but not just any Monday. Today was the day you went to Hope's Peak Academy. You thought of all the things that you would do at Hope's peak, you thought about class. You thought about the rumors...

Sayaka Maizono is going to Hope's Peak!

I hear that the world's number 5 singer is going to Hope's Peak.

With that school she'll reach number 1 in no time!

Imagine... If Sayaka Maizono... Was in your class!!

Just the thought of it made your blood boil... in excitement. She could even be in my class!

You walked out the door while these thoughts flooded your mind.

"HELL YEAH!!" You jumped in the middle of the street.

You sprinted towards the glorified gates of Hope's Peak. The wind whipped your face and you felt alive. But then you realized that it was Sunday...

You pulled out your phone and checked the date...

"NOPE! STILL MONDAY!!" You ran even harder towards the gates... then you checked the time.

"Six... o'clock..?" You mumbled.

You looked up and saw that the gates were closed. Doesn't matter!  You jumped over the gate with ease, only to find yourself surrounded by a group of masked men holding guns...

6:10
[Principal's Office of Hope's Peak]
"And why exactly were you trying to break into the school?" The principal of Hope's Peak asked you with a stern look on his face.

"I was... uhh...." you searched for a valid excuse. "Well, first off, I wasn't trying to break in. I'm a student here. One of the first-years."

"Well, you get your own hand-book at the entrance ceremony, it also serves as a pass through the gates. Couldn't you be more patient?" He said with an exhausted sigh.

"S-Sorry sir."

"I'll overlook it. Just, try not to be so reckless."

"ALRIGHT!!" You stood up quickly.

"You are the Super High School Psychic, correct?" The principal spoke.

"Yep!" You answered enthusiastically.

"Hope's Peak is happy to have you." Mr. Kirigiri shook your hand... You grinned...

9:00
[Class 78]
"Let me begin rollcall." The teacher announced. "Aoi Asahina."

You zoned out, thinking about Sayaka Maizono. One of the world's most famous singers. Here, at Hope's Peak.

"Y/N L/N." The teacher called.

"Here." You asnwered.

You looked to the desks around you.

"Kyoko Kirigiri." The teacher called.

"Present." Answered the girl to your left.

"Celestia Ludenberg." The teacher continued.

"Present." A girl with red pupils to your right answered.

"Celestia," The teacher began, "A foreigner?"

"Yes." Celestia answered. "Europe, to be exact. And Celes is quite preferable." She spoke softly.

"Ah, I see. Interesting."

The girl to your left, Kyoko, looked at Celestia in suspicion.

"What's up?" You said suavely to Kyoko.

She looked at you with a blank face for 5 seconds... then continued as if nothing happened.

"You don't ignore someone if they try to talk to you!" You said angrily while blocking her line of sight to Celestia.

She kept moving so she could see Celestia but you kept interrupting her. Eventually, she talked...

"Move." She said plainly.

"You disrespectful little!" You were about to wring her neck when the teacher named a goddess.

"Sayaka Maizono." The teacher called.

"Here!" A majestic voice responded.

It took several seconds to sink in... but eventually...

"Sayaka Maizono!?" Someone with piercings all over their face said in shock.

"You mean, S-Sayaka? The international pop sensation?" A brunette with an ahoge said in amazement.

"I-I only like 2d girls..." A weightful person said while drooling.

"C-Creep!" Toko scowled.

"Yep! That's me!" Sayaka said while smiling.

"You mean..!" The chubby person began... "YOU'RE A CREEP TOO!?!?" He said with his eyes clenched.

"NO SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING A SINGER!!" Aoi retorted.

"Oh boy, just another one of those prissy, twig bitches that think they're the center of the universe." Byakuya whined while rolling his eyes.

"Why do I get the feeling you're no different?" Kyoko said blandly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Leon and a person with weird corncob hair shouted as loudly as they could.

"Roasted." Yasuhiro whisper-shouted.

"I have a feeling we're gonna be great friends, person-with-no-manners!" You said while grinning.

"It's Kyoko." She said boringly.

"I know, I just wanted too--" You caught her glaring at you... "Never mind..." You slouched in your seat.

But still... Sayaka Maizono... in my class!!