Chapter 24

Hiii sorry I've taken so long it's going to take longer, cause I've had finals:( this is going to be a short chapter pre warning

Chapter 24

Ambers pov

He stared deep into my eyes, and his eyes were dark and I looked down and my boobs were in sight. oops. I smiled at him, "babe I haven't fucked you in so long and in might add that it's killing me" I blushed "Harry we just got back on track" he frowned. He nodded "I'll fuck you soon so don't think your safe." Butterflies went through my stomach as I watched him leave the room. Dang he still makes my heart race, every time I look at him my heart just stops.

Harry's pov

I wish I didn't mess up with amber, I'm so stupid for doing all that with claire. I always knew I was a fuck up but I never would of thought I would of fallen in love with a girl and actually do anything for her I always just fucked em and dropped em but now I just don't want to loose her. The first time I met her in that little gas station rest stop I knew she would be something I was just so mean cause I will say she was fucking sexy and I wanted to hit that, but once I got to know her I just thought she was beautiful my views changed on her.

Brandon's pov

So I thought she would be smart enough to not live with her sister. Dumb bitch, I already have my plan I've been watching her day and night yes I said night. I may want to assault her but she is cute when she sleeps. I can't wait to give her what she has coming..

Ambers pov

I just got out of the shower, I have no idea what I want to wear I think I'll straighten my hair today. I'll figure out what I will wear after I do my hair.

After I scrunched my hair I walked into my closet and pushed all the shirts back to go through one by one. I finally found a half shirt that's just a floral print from pac sun it's tight to so Harry will like it. I threw on leggings on, and put a beanie on, and I put my vans on. I grabbed my phone and stopped,

From Brandon

"Any day now..."

Great, I have him on my ass. I deleted the message and ran down the stairs, i walked over to the fridge and I felt uncomfortable. I turned around and all the boys were staring at me, I put my hand on my hip "what" Harry gulped, Niall was still looking at my boobs, and Liam was staring at my ass, zayn as Louis were just staring at me. "am I speaking English? what are you guys looking at" Niall spoke up "you look mighty fine" I shook my head and frowned hmm maybe I should have some fun with all of them. I bent over for the bottom freezer and got a Popsicle, I heard a bunch of grunts. I smirked to myself, this is fun. I opened the plastic and stuck it in my mouth. I walked over to the chair at the counter, I feel like I'm a celebrity. I sucked the Popsicle, I guess I'm giving the Popsicle a blowjob. Harry twitched and moved over to me "ok you gotta stop, they all have hard ons" I laughed so hard I almost fell out of the chair, I walked over to the tv and stopped but damn that was funny I should do this more often.

The boys pov like inside their heads

Louis head

Damn though, her boobs have to be like a 34 c their nice, that shirt though.

Liam's pov

I couldn't handle how sexy she looked I usually don't think like that of amber but I mean she's gorgeous but today was just over the top.

Nialls pov

I tried controlling my thoughts but they kept coming I really wanted to hit that, my hard on really wanted that.

Harry's pov

I just wanted to bend her over the counter and fuck the shit out of her, lets just say that.

Zayns pov

She was looking so fucking finee, yes I know Perrie but holy shit I didn't know amber had the goodies I mean I've checked it out before but damn she has the stuff.

Perries pov

Were coming to pick amber up, we are going out. again. I'm excited to hear the details about her and Harry.

We pulled in the driveway and she came prancing out, Harry hooked to her hip and swung her around and locked lips with her, she grabbed his hair and they got into it. "damn Eleanor they definitely had sex, look at them" I honked the horn, he let her go and smacked her ass, she hoped in the car. "oooo girl you look hot!" "yeah the guys agree" we all laughed "damn them horny boys, soo tell us did you and Harry break the bed last night" she shrieked and laughed "no guys we didn't i told him no since we just got back together, we will soon though" I smiled smiled and backed out of the driveway. We will see what tonight brings them.

~~~

Hi guys sorry I've taken so long 😭 I've been so busyyyy!