Chapter 7

A/N: Ok I'm not sure if anyone is reading this anymore... but I'll still update since I want to finish.

Oh and I heard that Diabolic Lovers: More Blood the might not air cause it isn't really popular and not many people bought the DVD so they may not... :’( Ah well enough of the talk heres Ch.7!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Yui wakes up in her bedroom and comments how she can’t sleep even though she should be tired. She closes her eyes and tries to dream before she hears a flapping noise. She screams and Ayato runs to her room, asking what happened (A/N:with a huge smile on his face lol). Yui runs up to hug him and frantically says that there’s something black on her bed. He tells her it’s just a bat and is amused that she got scared at something like that and asks if she touched it. She says she has since it seems to have entered her bed without her noticing. Ayato asks where and she replies her belly, to which he checks and says "There's a scratch mark. The bat's claws have deadly poison y'know." and assumes that the bat was attracted to her blood.

He bites her neck and tells her "I'll suck out the bat poison." Yui tells him that "sucking out the poison is dangerous" and Ayato is amused that she is worried about him in this situation before telling her "not to worry since the poison won’t affect my body." Ayato starts sucking her blood, but Yui notices that he’s doing it on the wrong side since the bat touched the opposite side. She then realizes that what he said about the scratch mark was a lie and Ayato adds that " I also lied about the bat having poison." Yui gets angry and he responds with “Yes, yes ill listen to your complaints later. Right now with the feel of your flesh, I'm gonna enjoy the taste of your blood!!!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Sorry it's kinda short. And yes I'm going by the game. Since its only in Japanese I thought I would re-tell the story of each characters' route to you. Anyways I'm be updating shortly so see ya later!