Sorting

Standing with the first years Mya felt eyes pratically burning a hole in her ass, slipping her hand in her pocket she backed a couple pills hoping noone would notice when Dumbledores voice boomed throughout the hall 'Students, students i ask you  settle down before the sorting begin thank you, now before Professor Mcgonagall begins to call your names we have a new 7th year student who is to be head girl, Mya?' Strutting forward she heard the murmurs break out. Sitting down upon the stool she shot a wink at Malfoy as the hat slid on her head it sounded suprised to see her 'Miss Granger is that you? My, My you've changed since first year theres no doubt in were you belong, SLYTHERIN!' smirking she swaggered over sitting by Malfoy who simply slid her some fire-whiskey (badly disguised as pumpkin juice) and blushed as she kissed his cheek in thanks, the slytherin sex god blushing over something as pathetic as a peck on the cheek, Pansy growled at the sight snapping at Mya 'I don't know who you think you are you overweight slut but Draco is MY boyfriend and you better keep your slimy hands OFF! you hear me?' Draco felt Mya tense up beside him at the mention of being overweight. Mya stomped her heel into her other foot in anger, tensing up like that, no doubt Malfoy felt it, deciding to pretend that Pansy hadn't struck a nerve she decided to piss Pansy off further, seductivly stroking Malfoys leg she replied 'Pansy, Pansy, Pansy i don't know what planet you live on but i happen to know that Malfoy isn't and has never been your boyfriend, i also know that no other guy in the whole of Hogwarts would touch you and your pugface with a ten foot broom' she then turned to Malfoy 'Come on Ferret Boy, lets find the head commons i'm dying for a fag' Winking at Pansy, who was now stuttering furiously trying to find a comeback, she grabbed Malfoys hand and walked out of the great hall, 'So where to now?' She asked Malfoy but she never recieved a reply, he was too deep in thought to hear, his mind was full of questions, the only other person to ever dare call him ferret boy was Hermione Granger, Gryffindors resident bookworm, but it couldn't be... could it?