Oh Crap..

A/N: Enjoy the story!!!

Leo's P.O.V.

"Leo! Leo! Wake up!" I heard I slightly opened my eyes and saw Karai hovering over me. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked and yawned. "Kiba's missing!" My eyes widened. I shot up and ran out the door. "...Leo?" Mikey asked "Yeah?" "You're naked..." I blushed and then ran back in and got dressed quickly then ran back.

Raph ran up to me grabbed my shoulders and shook me while yelling "WHERES IRRILIA!!?!?!?!?" "She's missing too?" Karai asked while walking out of the room. "Dudes, look!" we turned and saw Mikey pointing at something. It was a note with let me add very bad handwriting . Saying:

'We had so much fun last night on the surface we went back to beat some shell!' -Kiba and Irrilia

I didn't hesitate to run up to the surface being followed by Karai and Raph. "Kiba! Irrilia!" I yelled. "YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT'S GONNA WORK!" Raph yelled and I flinched "Worth a shot." I replied.

We turned around and saw Donnie and Mikey coming out of the sewers. "What's that?" Mikey asked and we all turned and saw blood all over the sidewalk. We all ran over "It's fresh." Donnie said and I feared the worst. "There's footprints!" Karai pointed out. "In all directions!" Donnie said. "Donnie and Mikey you go West and South, Raph go East, Karai an I will go North." they nodded and we went our separate ways.

Shredder's P.O.V.

I smirked as TigerClaw brought in the two hybrid babies. "NO!" I turned my head and saw the Salamandrian the Kraang brought me. "You didn't give them fatal damage, correct?" I asked "Yes Master." he replied "Bring them to Baxter to heal them." he nodded and left. I walked up to the alien. "Is that baby important to you?" I asked, she stayed quiet. "I asked you a question." I stated losing my temper.

I grabbed her communicator "Would you like to use this?" I asked and threw it to her. She grabbed it and I heard a turtles voice, I smirked the Kraang were right. I grabbed it and saw Raphael. "Shredder?!!?" "I have your Salamandrian friend, and your children." he growled "YOU BETTER NOT HURT THEM!!!!" He yelled "You don't scare me turtle." I replied and scratched the alien in the arm. He growled and hung up.

Leo's P.O.V.

I picked up my T-Phone and stopped soon enough Karai noticed and walked over to me.

'Did you find anything?'

'I know where they are.' he growled

'What! Where?!!?'

'Shredder..' was all he said

'Call Donnie and Mikey' I said and hung up.

"Where are they?" I didn't reply I just ran and she followed me. (Okay so shredder isn't mutated in this okay? And he's still in his old lair...like old times :P) Once we got to his lair. I saw Donnie and Mikey. Raph was right behind them.

"Stealth only." Is all I said and we went in through the window. Security wasn't that hard to beat. We got to his throne room, and saw Mona in a cage with blood running down her arm. There was no stopping Raph on this one, he ran out, which blew our cover and we all ran out. "Raphael!" Mona Lisa yelled. "You finally showed up." Shredder said with a laugh.

Time skip cause I suck at fight scenes...

I woke up and we were all chained in Shredders throne room. He grabbed me and threw me up in front then he did the same with Raph and Karai. "You three will do whatever I say." He said "What makes you think we would do that!" Karai yelled "If you don't then I'll kill your children." Raph growled at what he said. He pointed to Donnie and Mikey "You two will also."

"First order is, Leonardo you and Karai will abuse your child." "EXUSE ME!" Karai yelled "You heard me, daughter." "I will NOT abuse my daughter!" I stated "Oh, you will" he said and moved closer to me and his spikes extended. "Do anything you want to me, but I will never abuse my daughter EVER!" he laughed "Very well then." he said and grabbed me by the throat.

"LEO!!!"

A/N: Not my best work but it's still something