Alicia

Hey guys :) This is my official story here on this account, I hope you like it :)

   Prologue

   Their gruff and dirty hands had a firm hold on Alicia's shoulders, and her feet just dangled from their grip, they were trying hard not to let her escape again, like she had a few moments ago.

   Her face dropped, and hanged down low, loosing all hope she had in escaping again, she continued to stare at her dangling feet and the dirty pavement that dissapeared after a while into a fine red carpet.

   "Good thing we caught her before she made it to the main enterence, otherwise Keish would literally have our heads on platters." One whispered in a hoarse and cracked voice.

   "Like he would eat your nasty behinds." Alicia cmmented and earned a rough kick to her ribcage and she grunted from the pain that shook her to the bones.

She made a mental note to never do that again.

   She continued to look down until the floor seemed to pause. She gazed up at the double doors, her hood blocking some of her view, along with her brown bangs that just outlined her eyes.

   When the door opened all the way, creaking and slamming as it went, the room glittered into sight, making her squint her brilliant green eyes.

  Gold and red covered the room with white pillars that stood in rows, leading down to Keish who grinned when he saw Alicia's presence.

   A gut wrenching feeling tumbled in her stomach, making her groan over in pain and she knew the feeling all to well.

Panic.

I know it's super short! But I still don't know about the title so I'll probably edit and change a few things here and there. Tell me what you think! And I'm more then welcome to any tips and pointer ;)

-SamIAm_01