Screwed Over And Over Again

Chapter 1- My name is Izzy

The spotlight is gleaming on me and men are staring at me awaiting my turn to dance up there and parade my body around. I have to dance or else- I don't want to do it but, I have to.

I start to dance and the men are whistling and looking at me. Once my turn is done I get off the stage and go to the bathroom to count my money. Can't trust many people around here. I mean what do you expect with druggies and alcoholics roaming around.

$500 was what I made not bad but not enough. Maybe I can slip a few with me? I can't, what if he finds out. I'll be in trouble. But $250 can't hold me for a week. I have bills rounds and debts to pay. A big bang on the stall door interrupts my thoughts. "Izzy get your ass out of there" Marco yells while banging on the stall door. I walk out of the stall to face Marco. "How much did you make" he asks, I look him in the face and lie."250, now can I go?"

"250 ain't gonna cut it. Now get your ass up on the stage again and dance". I was about to protest when he raises his shirt and a shiny metal object shines out and Marco walks away. Why me. I ask

I change my outfit to a "maid" outfit and head out to serve drinks to the drunken men. Just thinking about what they are going do to me made me shiver. Walking around with drunk men touching me is close enough for me to feel sick just thinking about it. "Come heres sexy" One man slurs. Then the rest of the men at his table echo back a "Yeah".

I hesitantly walk over to that table with about five men in total. "What can I do for you" I say back trying to sound "sexy".

"Come back to my place and enjoy a... present" the way the man said that sent a shiver up my back and made my stomach turn.

Please not this time. Please.

"Come on babes, You know you can't say no" he says in a menacing tone He sticks up his pointer finger and motions for me to come to him.

"Please" I plead in my head, "Not this time".

The man whispers into my ear " If you give me a pleasurable time I'll pay you $200. Wouldn't you like that?"

"I have rounds to do. Maybe a next time?" I say in the most seductive voice I could muster. I start to walk away thinking that he'd leave me alone but, he grabs ahold of my wrist and squeezes it. "Listen slut! I know who you work for. So you either do what I say or else. Now go get your things and lets go" The man whispers fiercely in my ear with a slur to his tone. Why me!

I walk away to my dressing room with the man following me. "What are you doing Izzy?" I look up from the floor and face Marco.

"I'm leaving with him" Marco recognizes the man

"Well if it isn't Zain"

"Yeah,I got a slut of yours who SHALL, help satisfy me." Zain says

"When you done with make sure she gets home. We have some unfinshed business to do"

"Sure but how much are you paying her"

"About two hundred."

"Good. Izzy I want my 450 dollars tomorrow!"

With all this said I walk away with the man Zain.

"You better be good" He whispers and takes me to his car.

"Can we stop at my place first" I ask

"Why? So you can hide stolen money" He questions

"Never mind" I grumble as we pull off from the strip club.

My name is Izzy and this is what I do for a living. Not because I want to but because I am forced to.

I hope you all like my new story. Right now I have it under PG-13. I really don't know if the book should be Rated R

Comment -On what you think

Vote - If you think it is AMAZING

and Fan- To keep the book going

PS Check out my other story!!