Chapter ThirtyFour

Lea POV

"Hello ?" I asked unsure of who was ringing me with an unknown number, I don't normally answer those calls but after about 15 of them you get pissed off.

"Lea, it's Liam." Liam said, I sighed and stood up from the couch and headed upstairs. If he thinks we're getting back together then his got another thing coming.

"Liam what do you want ?" I asked closing the bedroom door and sat down on the bed. I can't be dealing with his shit, the last three weeks have been crazy. We've sorted out the dresses and the suits, my dress we're getting closer to the wedding for the simple fact we're not actually sure what size I'll be. We went out for a awesome meal and then Dad and Mark took us to a blast from the past, before I left there was this ice rink we used to go to all the time, it got closed for safety issues and Dad and Mark have been saving their money up and eventually bought it turning it into a little R5 Hang Out, so that was pretty awesome.

I had an early scan for the simple fact we though something was wrong because I was getting really bad pains but nothing came back of it, We went to Manhattan, that was interesting, Riker didn't believe me when I said I owned my place.

"When I went home all yours and Greg's stuff was gone." Liam said sounding confused.

"Because Riker and I are moving in together, Liam is there a point behind this call and the past 15 ?" I asked.

"Lea I fucked up I know that but come on we've been together basically 10 years, what's he got on you ? A couple of months ? Wow big deal you know, do you know how much can change in a couple of months, not a lot." Liam said pissing me off.

"Believe me Liam, a lot can change in a couple of months, a fresh start can start in a matter of seconds, I know you don't like Riker and that isn't my problem, that's between you two. We're not together and we won't ever be back together and those couple of months have been a whole lot better than nearly 10 years, his done more with Greg than you ever have, if this was some stupid ass call to try getting me back then I'm sorry but you're wasting your time because I'm staying with Riker and if you don't like don't come crying to me, maybe go cry to your partner, who thanks for telling me about." I said closing my eyes as all of that emotion started hitting me at once.

"Maybe I wouldn't of cheated if you hadn't, you ever thing of that ? I mean who the hell has sex with their best friend and then runs off with their kid and lets another man raise it ?" Liam asked "the kid isn't even norma-"

"You better shut the fuck up right now ! You never liked Greg because he wasn't yours but you know fucking what, Riker and this family is the best thing to ever happen to him, you ever mention my sons name ever again I will fucking kill you, I hate you ! I hate you ! I hate you !" I shouted hanging up and threw my phone against the bedroom wall next to the door.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. Greg's normal, for someone who's related to the Anderson's and Lynch's, he just had a confidence issue, he didn't like talking to people very much but now it's changed and his having fun and his enjoying everything, his laughing and talking, now we can't shut him up.

"Everything okay ?" Sarah asked.

I looked over my shoulder and nodded, Sarah laughed and sat down next to me "I know that lately me and you haven't been  the best of friends but that doesn't mean I haven't noticed you changi-"

"Sarah I'm pregnant !" I laughed.

"I know but I don't mean changing like that, you and Riker are so alike, kinda reminds me of Pops. You and Riker bottle stuff up because you don't want to stress anyone else out, you two are the only people you'll talk too but don't forget the more stress you bottle up the more stress the baby has to handle, that's why you miscarried wasn't it ? You were stressing so much you body couldn't even take care of it's self, I can tell how much this baby means to Riker and not just him but you as well, I don't want anything happening to it part from it being born, that would help." Sarah said making me laugh as I nudged her playfully.

"I was moving back to LA and eventually the pressure caught up with me, Liam wasn't working, I had to work extra hours, I went a couple of days without sleep, two days before my friend signed me off with exhaustion because I blacked out, two days later I was back there." I said, Sarah laughed and gave me a double take.

"Then why didn't you ?" Riker asked making us both look at him.

"Because good things come to those who wait, I needed a reason that was going to make me stay, I needed that promise that things would be okay and everything would work out. I didn't want to come back with the chance of me being on the stre- Ow !" I said holding my properly very bright red cheek.

"Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you ?! I think fucking him has made your brain turn into shit." Sarah said.

"Thank you." Riker said, Sarah and I looked at him and slowly shook our heads "well on the bright side of everything if the kid turns out like him we won't be paying for college !" I said smiling.

"No that one was an insult." Riker said, Sarah and I both looked at each other smirking as we grabbed two pillows each and threw them at Riker "they're both insults dumbass, she was saying your stupidity has been passed on to me." I laughed.

"Fuck you both." Riker laughed jumping on the bed pulling the both of us onto him, well more me than Sarah.

"Doggy pile !!" Ross shouted jumping on the bed, soon followed by everyone else. The 9 of us all sort of in a human stack laughing to the point some of us were crying. Ross...

"Who's got a comfy butt ?" Greg asked making Rydel laugh "that would be me."

"Is bringing up a baby in this family the smartest idea in the world ?" I asked looking at Riker.

"No but it's one of the best ideas in the world and in my world it's the smartest." Riker said making me smile as I kissed him.

All of the others wolf whistling "Riker getting in on that action !" Rocky laughed.

"Get a room." Sarah said pulling me off of him.

"We have, you're in it." I said smirking.

"Where did the smartass mouth come from ? Because Mom and Dad don't have it-"

"I'm sorry have you not looked in the mirror all of us here are smartasses, even Greg is." I said making him nod.

"This boy was bullying this black girl and called her ugly so I gave him a piece of paper and called him stupid so he said sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, I threw a dictionary at him." Greg said making us all laugh.

Sorry for not updating in a while 💙💙💙