Ethan wasn't CEO just yet. His father wanted him to work for a few years before he took over or before he took that title. He needed experience first. Things between Ethan and his father were...tense. They didn't get along. They never really did anyways but after finding out Ethan and Gage were brothers that was the last straw.

Lets just say that Ethan blew up on his father and hasn't talked to him unless he absolutely had to. After their huge fight he ended up moving into our house officially before he moved out and got an apartment with Luke this past year.

As far as I knew Ethan's mother was staying with her husband. We all found out she knew about the cheating ages ago but she did not know that the woman had a child. I had no clue why she has stayed with the man for so long but it was her decision.

My own mother was appalled by it all that my father literally had hid her cellphone so she wouldn't call Ethan's parents. My dad almost had to tie her up so she wouldn't go over to their house. She went all momma bear on Ethan I tell you.

"So, you girls excited to graduate?" Luke asked, bringing be back into the conversation.

"Hell yes!" Macey immediately answered. "Even though I still have some interning to do for work but I am happy to be done."

Macey was able to get a good interning job at the science institute that was downtown. They rarely ever take anyone in for a job so she was lucky to get in. Of course with how smart she is it was a no brainer they would let her in. In no time she will be finding the cure for cancer or something like that.

"I am too." I was ready to graduate. See what else is out there and start my life.

"When do you start work?" Ethan asked me.

"I start next monday. There is a wedding Mrs. Murre wants me to be at and take some pictures."

"My girlfriend is going to be the best photographer out there." Gage pulled me closer and kissed the side of my head.

I wasn't sure what I really wanted to do after college. For the longest time I thought about just changing my degree and being apart of my father's business but Gage encouraged me to stay true to what I wanted to do. Art and photography. I ended up submitting some of my photos to a wedding photographer and was lucky enough for her to take me on.

I wasn't even sure if I wanted to be a wedding photographer but it was a start. Plus who didn't want to be apart of someones special day. And on the side I could work on my painting as well.

"By the way we are heading to the beach house the day after graduation. That way we can get an earlier start." I said a minute later. "Is that okay with everyone?"

A chorus's of 'yes' came. We have been planning on going to my parents beach house since forever and now everyone finally got time off work to go. It was going to be a nice break for everyone to forget about work and life after college. We all needed that.

"I personally am excited to lay on the beach, get a tan, drink tons of alcohol, see hot babes." Luke rattled off, a far away look in his eyes. In my head I counted down from 5. Right as I reached one Macey brought her hand up and smacked him hard on the back of his head.

"What the fuck?" Luke rubbed the back of his head and turned to Macey.

"Hot babes? Really?" She glared at him.

"By that I meant you." Luke tried to save himself but all of us knew it wouldn't work. I leaned into Gage as I watched my best friend and brother argue and throw insults at each other. Some things never change.

* * * * * * *

Finishing up my lipstick I let out a sigh and looked at my reflection. I was nervous, very nervous. I was graduating college today and I was a wreck. I didn't want to fall on stage or do something stupid. I was the exact same way on my high school graduation.