Colby image

Trigger warning!!! Proceed with caution!!!

So you and Colby had been dating for about three months and you just went public a month ago. You knew you loved Colby but you still didn't understand what he saw in you.

When you went public most of the fans were happy and supportive but there were always those few people that always had something mean to say on photos or videos. Like, "Eww Colby you need to get rid of that piece of trash" and "Colby you can do so much better." Colby knew about these and you always said they didn't bother you. But you always lied about it. He had no idea what had been doing to yourself. You had been cutting. They were deep too. You did it when you were younger but you stopped when you first met colby about 2 years ago.
You never talked about your past either so he had no idea or suspicion that you would ever do that.

One day Colby had left to go to the store and you were currently on your instagram checking everything until you saw almost every comment underneath your photo of Colby and you. They were all mean. You were amazed bc you had just posted it a few hours ago. You couldn't take it anymore. So you went into the bathroom and found you blades. You slowly drug the blade across you wrist to release the stress. You started to do it on you thighs to but this time you went even deeper which felt even better. You watched the blood drip down you leg and arm in relief.

You didn't hear the front door open and it was Colby coming in. He didn't see you so he started looking for you. He swung open the bathroom door and you head shot up in panic. You could see the hurt in Colby's eyes which hurt you even more than the blade did. He rushed to you and you broke down into tears. He started crying too.

He said "Y/N, why? Why would you do this to yourself?" You couldn't find the words until you spoke out "The comments....." He started to blame himself. "Why didn't I see it? I am so stupid. I am so sorry." "It's not your fault Colby it's mine." "Baby don't ever do this again please. Just come to me next time. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you." That was the first time he ever said that to you. You were shocked. " I love you too Colby." He started to kiss you head and help you
clean up you cuts.

--------------------------------------------
Sorry for missing a few updates. Just haven't been feeling it lately. Make sure to go check out my other book This Boy |Colby Brock|   Also comment if you want on done about you.