0.2 |Love , Are You British?|

Okay so here on Wattpad somewhere during the first year I was on here somebody asked was I British. Anybody who's spoken to me on here knows I use the word love a lot . I'll say :

Hi, love
How are you love?
Congrats, love
Thanks, love & etc

You get the point and if you don't well shit sucks to be you . I always say it in a nice, positive, friendly way I don't mean anything by it . Just like when I'm on IG and I put roses under people's posts I'm just spreading positivity.

Anyways when I was talking to this person (whoever they were for the life of me I have not the slightest idea ) I said "love". Then they went on to ask if I was British . I said "no" and kept it moving. I wasn't offended just slightly frustrated and taken aback I didn't understand why I had to be British to use the word so frequently. British people aren't the only people who use it in fact people say it to each other everyday around the world ... I would hope .

Stereotypes just really blow me I don't understand for the life of me why they exist but for some reason the little shits do and the littlest shit can lead to you being stereotyped. . Nobody likes to be stereotyped but almost everybody uses them and that's something I'll never understand .

Once again, I wasn't angry with the person just a little sad to be stereotyped for using a word. But stereotypes are literally used for everything these days so I wasn't really surprised.

-MJ