12; No You Didn't . . .

Mystery Man

I snuck into her house and slipped something into her grandmothers drink, I want her to be hurt so she can come back and cry on my shoulder.

Melanie Jones P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night because an ambulance was parked in front of my grandmothers driveway.

"Oh no!" I said while throwing on a pair of sweatpants and rushing downstairs

"Are you Melanie Jones?" The bald man asked

"Yes,what happend?

"Your Grandma is......

Meghan P.O.V

I rushed to Melanie's house even if we're not on the best terms , I heard her grandma died around 4 ' o clock this morning.

I knocked on the door and it wasn't no answer so I just went in and I went upstairs and there she was .. in a ball in a corner crying her eyes out.

"Melanie!Melanie!" I said while tapping her

"HOW COULD THEY DO THIS? WHO DID THIS SHIT!" She said while crying

She was paler than usual her hair was all over the place , and her eyes had bags under them.

She wasn't Melanie anymore.

Melanie Jones P.O.V

Have you ever lost someone.. that you never got to say goodbye to? My grandma.

She meant the world to me she teached me things more then my mom would I loved that lady to death.

I remember when I was little and I used to cry that there would be monsters under the bed she would hold me until I fell asleep.

Why? Would someone take her life... they told me there was some type of drug slipped inside of her drink.

But who did this? Whoever did was getting there throat cut.

I decided to not even go to school today I was a whole mess.

I decided to take a nap.

"Melanie."

"Huh? Grandma I though you died?"

"Baby girl, I did.. I'm in heaven a better place now, but I have to alert you."

"What are you talking about alert me?"

"You need to be careful on who you hang out with, the mystery man is someone who used to Be very close to you, and your closet homegirl can be your most deadliest enemie."

"What? Grandma I don't understand.

"You'll see."

-

I woke up from my dream.. that shit was crazy

I kindve feel better now I'm pretty sure my grandma wouldn't want me like this.

Meghan was a good support for me, I got my Bestfriend back ❤️but Trancie I haven't heard from her recently and I know the whole block is Blattering about my grandma's death. I don't even know if the other side of my family is having a funeral ( which is my dad's side $)

Hope all is good.

------

Hey guys this chapter was sad & short 😭🤙 💕R.I.P To The GMAA😬✨I didn't want it to end like this but it has to. 😭the next chapter will be interesting 😩🖤. I just wanted to update this little short chapter because I owe y'all 2 ❤️ .