S I X T E E N

The next day I was driving to school, on time for once.

I had my phone plugged in and put my music on shuffle. I was singing along to the song as I pulled into my normal spot, turning off the car and jumping out.

Swinging my bag over my shoulder, I looked behind me to lock my car. Before i could look forward again I crashed into someone, sending books flying everywhere.

"Omg I'm so sorry" I slur, bending down to pick up the books.

"It's okay, don't worry, probably my fault." the boy said.

I passed over the books before taking my first glance at this stranger. Tall, short blonde hair, slim face, kinda muscular. I've never seen him before.

"Are you new here?" I asked, tucking some loose hair behind my ear.

"Uh ya actually, first day" he said, "I'm Stefan"

I accepted his extended hand, shaking it.

"Blair" I smile

"Can I show you to the office? It's the least I can do after almost knocking you out" I joked.

"Ya I would love that" Stefan replied

------------------------
In the change room after gym class I overheard some girls talking about a party happening at a fuckboy named Adam's house.

"Ya it's gonna be massive" one girls shouted

"And i heard he's like super rich, like its gonna be a black tie event thing" her other said, before they both started talking a mile a minute about dress ideas.

I decided I should go so people might actually think I have a social life.

"Hey Eth" I said, strolling to my car at the end of the day talking into the phone, "tonight, party, wear something nice, the guy is like super rich"

"Woah slow down" Ethan laughed into the phone

"No excuses, see you at 7" I smirked before hanging up the phone.

--------------------------------
I was in Ethan's car driving to the nicer side of town. When we pulled up to the massive house, I was glad I wore the dress I did.

Everyone was taking it so seriously, I still felt underdressed.

"Did I tell you how fucking sexy you look?" Ethan whispered into my ear before planting a quick kiss on my neck.

"Let's go" I said, running my hand over his sharp jawline before linking my hand in his.

When I walked in I felt like all eyes were on me. I was wearing a salmon pink dress that brought out my curves and showed more boobs than I was used to.

I never dressed nice to school so I think a few people didn't even recognize me.

"I'm going to get us drinks and find Gray, I'll be back in a minute" Ethan said, before disappearing into the crowd of sweaty dancing people.

"Hey" someone said from behind me

I turn around to see Matt, the quarterback of the school. I snapped my head behind me, assuming he was talking to someone else.

"No I'm talking to you" he laughed. "What's your name?"

"Matt.... We have chemistry together" I said dryly, hoping Ethan would come back soon.

"Sorry I just never noticed you before. That dress. Wow." He said, looking me up and down.

"Thanks but I kinda just walked in with my boyfriend, and if I can remember clearly you still have a girlfriend" I spat back at him.

He grabbed my waist pulling me in towards him. He was so strong I couldn't resist.

"Please, just one kiss" he said

"Matt you're drunk, stop it" I said, pulling my face away from him.

He wasn't stopping.

"The girl told you to stop, so I suggest you listen" I heard a familiar voice spit.

"And what are you going to do about it tough guy" Matt said, letting me go and facing Ethan.

"This" Ethan said, swinging his arm back and getting in a solid right hand to Matts jaw. He fell to the floor, clenching his jaw before getting up slowly.

"Cmon" Ethan said, leading my farther into the party away from Matt.

-----------------------------
A few drinks later, I was dancing with Ethan. Close enough to feel his warmth. My body up against his.

We were swaying with the music before Ethan broke away from me, telling me he saw his photographer Sam.

"I'm just going to say hi" he said

"Ya that's fine I'll go get another drink" I smiled, giving him a kiss as he left.

Tonight has been good. Everything seem like it was back to normal.

"Gray?" I asked, as I saw a tall body, leaning a short brunette against the wall.

I didn't get a clear look at his face, but I didn't need one because I saw the feather earring.

Yuck. I wonder if that's what Ethan was like before he met me.

I was lost in my thoughts before I felt a hand grab me and pull me into one of the bedrooms on the first floor.

"Holy E, you scared the shit out of me" I breathed.

"You don't think I could let you wear that dress all night without taking it off you right?" He smirked

Our lips met as I ran my hands through his hair. He grabbed my ass, lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around him pressing my back against the wall.

We had to be quick, cause I assume people would start to knock soon. It was kinda drunk and a little sloppy, but it was amazing.

I forgot what it was like to be with Ethan.

And I'm glad he just refreshed my memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!!!

Thank you for reading and voting, it means a lot :)

I'll try and update again soon, i just have to work about my schedule.

All the love,
-M xx